Fraud in corona vaccination

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
The govt doesnt even have enough vaccine supply to carry out mass vaccination.
I know that, and still one guy has the audacity of vaccinating all his kith and kin before their turn shows the moral bankruptcy of not just this party but the entire society as a whole.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I request the army to take the vaccination in their hands because in February a few months back a sitting federal minister of PTI allegedly inoculated more than 100 plus members of his family in Islamabad before the wedding of his children. Medina ki riasat is a dream for every Muslim believer, but this act alone negates the whole concept of that grand idea. Some people that allegedly got vaccinated at the ministers residence were below 25 . So in order for the whole Pakistan to get vaccinated we can't trust this govt or as a matter of fact any govt, and instead the vaccination should be carried out by the army. Everyone trusts them. Asda Umar can be a sweet talker but we need action and not somebody who can sell shit as gold at this point. Make sure we are carrying more than 5 lakh vaccinations per day. It should be done on war footing with these centres operating 24/7. Also, if PTI has a little shame this alleged minister should be sacked. Enough of his blackmailing. He is known for nepotism and currently has as many family members as Nawaz Sharif & Co used to have in govt.

P.S Trolls who would come and slander now. Tomorrow in Jummat ul wida. I solemnly swear I voted for PTI and also will bash them wholeheartedly if I find them pulling a fast one on the masses.

yar itna buhut tu chalta hay in our country, overall vaccination process has been good.

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
You get money to vouch for this. Lagay raho. I admit vaccination is going smoothly but if one person administers 100 people before their turn that shows moral bankruptcy. Its not like Pakistan is sitting on a billion doses of vaccine.
Since you admit vaccination is going smoothly , there is no further need of arguing

Ahmednav

Citizen
if you are thinking that amry will not give priority to families of Army over bloody civvies then you are living in fool of paradise , keep dreaming

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
OMG I exposed the wrong doings and your shooting the messenger. Achay musalman ho. Lagay raho, aaj kal kitni dehari hai PTI ko support kerne ki?
We will never support psycho @ shahbaz, pharaoh @ Maryum , Mir jafar @ Nawaz and Menshikov@ zerdari!!

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
All he is saying is there are elements who are using their position to Jump the vaccine que..
Even Gov servants and Medical Professions in the Gov are doing it, I condemn it wholeheartedly ...we are a morally bankrupt nation ... what to expect
Still the vaccination process is progressing smoothly .. and credit is due to PTI Gov even though black sheep have prioritized their loved ones over the common citizens

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jumping the line..... yes it is bad and it should not happen, this point of yours is well taken.
However, just on a side note and with curiosity, the 100 people who jumped the rope were after all Pakistanis I believe??? Or were they Indians or Israelis??? If yes, then I'm with you, if not then how does your contention help to make a mountain out of a molehill???

Just an innocent question without criticizing your idea of involving the Armed Forces of Pakistan!

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Jumping the line..... yes it is bad and it should not happen, this point of yours is well taken.
However, just on a side note and with curiosity, the 100 people who jumped the rope were after all Pakistanis I believe??? Or were they Indians or Israelis??? If yes, then I'm with you, if not then how does your contention help to make a mountain out of a molehill???

Just an innocent question without criticizing your idea of involving the Armed Forces of Pakistan!
I know of the 100 people facilitated by a sitting federal minister. Who knows there might be many more ppl out there using their position and power. And this was happening when the vaccine was in shortage and people below 30 were getting inoculated so that they could dance at a function. It makes me upset. Those doses could have gone to the more vulnerable segment and age group of our population.

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)

With the vaccine in limited quantity in hand NCOC made a plan to start and prioritize citizens based on age AND age ALONE, since higher the age the higher is the venerability of the person.
Citizenship is not the criterion but age !!
If you miss allocate vaccines by giving them to younger citizens, you knowingly and criminally put the elderly at a greater risk since generally they are unable to fight the virus without the vaccine as well as a younger person .
If one elderly person contracts COVID and expires by failing to fight the virus due to being denied the vaccine in time you have COMMITTED MURDER.

Not a big deal as elderly are naturally more likely to die ahead of the youngsters or is it???
In the Sight Of the Almighty Allah SWA Who Has Granted you with power and position to jump the que.
You tell me will it be a mountain of misdeed or a mole in the scales come judgement day??

Dr Adam

I know of the 100 people facilitated by a sitting federal minister. Who knows there might be many more ppl out there using their position and power. And this was happening when the vaccine was in shortage and people below 30 were getting inoculated so that they could dance at a function. It makes me upset. Those doses could have gone to the more vulnerable segment and age group of our population.
Minus involving army, I have already endorsed your point of view. Therefore, no need to go further.
I would STOP here.

Dr Adam

With the vaccine in limited quantity in hand NCOC made a plan to start and prioritize citizens based on age AND age ALONE, since higher the age the higher is the venerability of the person.
Citizenship is not the criterion but age !!
If you miss allocate vaccines by giving them to younger citizens, you knowingly and criminally put the elderly at a greater risk since generally they are unable to fight the virus without the vaccine as well as a younger person .
If one elderly person contracts COVID and expires by failing to fight the virus due to being denied the vaccine in time you have COMMITTED MURDER.

Not a big deal as elderly are naturally more likely to die ahead of the youngsters or is it???
In the Sight Of the Almighty Allah SWA Who Has Granted you with power and position to jump the que.
You tell me will it be a mountain of misdeed or a mole in the scales come judgement day??
I have already endorsed Junaid Marwat's point of view on jumping the rope.
You are now adding religious angle to this discussion which I would not be inclined to enter into as I am not competent enough to argue on religious matters.
Instead two of us get embroiled into religious point scoring which will lead to nowhere, let's apply brakes and STOP it here, win win for everybody.