Fraud with PM by departments & Citizen Portal

Jurist

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I had complained about gas theft and low gas pressure in F1 Block if Wapda Town, Lahore and theft of gas in Sattu Katla area, repeatedly through numerous complaints but the SNGPL in connivance with illegal gas users have been reporting on portal that relief has been granted and closing my complaints without actually granting relief. I have been providing negative feedback on false reports of relief granted. Recently PM ordered audit of PM portal on which my complaints were reopened and apparently action was to be taken but surprisingly feedback option on portal has been disabled technically abd my complaints have been closed by stating” relief granted”.
Now I am unable to send feedback, though emailed to PM office but no response.
Unable to paste screen shots from citizen portal application which clearly states that “ on direction of PM office complaints with negative feedback re-opened”. And now my feedback has been disabled. It seems people at Citizen Portal and departments have aympathies with convicted absconder and allies and are trying to fail PM’s sincere efforts to redress public issues through portal by restricting access of citizens.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
I had complained about gas theft and low gas pressure in F1 Block if Wapda Town, Lahore and theft of gas in Sattu Katla area, repeatedly through numerous complaints but the SNGPL in connivance with illegal gas users have been reporting on portal that relief has been granted and closing my complaints without actually granting relief. I have been providing negative feedback on false reports of relief granted. Recently PM ordered audit of PM portal on which my complaints were reopened and apparently action was to be taken but surprisingly feedback option on portal has been disabled technically abd my complaints have been closed by stating” relief granted”.
Unable to paste screen shots from citizen portal application which clearly states that “ on direction of PM office complaints with negative feedback re-opened”. And now my feedback has been disabled. It seems people at Citizen Portal and departments have aympathies with convicted absconder and allies and are trying to fail PM’s sincere efforts to redress public issues through portal by restricting access of citizens.
Put another complaint on Pm portal

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
they are fooling Ik hahahahah

Jurist

Yes complain about the complain.
I have 10 complaints on the subject with same result and now my account has technically been disabled as when i try to submit feedback or new complaint it says verify your email ( which is already verified since time of registration of app) and if i try to type email on typing just first letter application restarts rendering entire so called verification impossible. I have tried removing and reinstalling app but with same result.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I have 10 complaints on the subject with same result and now my account has technically been disabled as when i try to submit feedback or new complaint it says verify your email ( which is already verified since time of registration of app) and if i try to type email on typing just first letter application restarts rendering entire so called verification impossible. I have tried removing and reinstalling app but with same result.
Try someone else's phone and email ID

Jurist

Hahaha yes….
If you first don't succeed , complain complain again….
Ab is mein kia... ?
Saboo g they have made it impossible to. Complain again or provide feedback and I beleive that people who have been warned after audit of portal, have found easy way to disable feedback option to ensure no action for non performance is taken against them.

Jurist

Try someone else's phone and email ID
Others have done it. I tried to change my number and email but with same result as cannot change email before typing second letter of email, application kicks me out. App is registered against CNIC so cannot re-register

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Others have done it. I tried to change my number and email but with same result as cannot change email before typing second letter of email, application kicks me out. App is registered against CNIC so cannot re-register

Don’t worry. Once you have this issue raised on siasat pk, this issue of kicking out from app will be fixed.
This is where these patwari mind fail to understand that by doing so they highlight the problem in the system.

اس لئے کہتے ہیں کہ عقلمند دشمن سے پٹواری دوست زیادہ خطرناک ہوتا ہے۔

Jurist

so your complain wasn't heard, that means everything is a fraud?
what an idiot
Seems you have posted comment without going through post in true perspective . Did not call portal as fraud rather said that officials are playing fraud with PM. If you will pay attention what I have written, will reveal that fraud which is being played by departments has been highlighted that they acknowledge complain but without solving problem simply report to Portal Admins that issue has been resolved without contacting or informing complainant. The complainants were complaining about this malpractice on which PM office ordered audit of portal data and to see how many negative feedbacks were there and ordered action against responsible persons for entering fake reports on which now option of negative feedback for “complainants with record of negative feedback” has been disabled while incorrectly stating that problem has been resolved.
Now decide yourself who is to be called idiot.

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raise this issue on twitter and tag PMDU