Free Kashmir now!

hammad78

MPA (400+ posts)
We all should come out of our drawing rooms and raise the voice against Indian aggression in the favor of our Kashmiris Brothers and sisters as I did in San Francisco.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see indian celebrating on social media about our weak economy...........I hope that india gets a taste of war for at least 6 months and i will see how india survives..................

Kashmir issue shall be resolved but i do not see any peaceful settlement.

It will be resolved only like 1973 Arab Israel war where egypt succeeded in getting back Sinai desert from israel................It must go hot to get a shape...................

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
I see indian celebrating on social media about our weak economy...........I hope that india gets a taste of war for at least 6 months and i will see how india survives..................

It will be resolved only like 1973 Arab Israel war where egypt succeeded in getting back Sinai desert from israel................It must go hot to get a shape...................

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

India is a cheater country. They will make fun of Pakistan but their economy will disappear in between.
This is what Bahadur shah zafar stated when he say

na thī haal kī jab hameñ apne ḳhabar rahe dekhte auroñ ke aib o hunar
paḌī apnī burā.iyoñ par jo nazar to nigāh meñ koī burā na rahā

Liberal 000

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Sinai was an internationally recognized territory of Egypt --- while Kashmir is not an internationally recognized territory of Pakistan--- A big difference!

Billo Rani

Senator (1k+ posts)

There are 300+ million people below the poverty line in Endia which is 100 million more than the total population of Pakistan according to World Bank. The only retort they have his bheek mangu niazi etc. Its the same retort of Patwaris and jiyalas. IA Pakistan will have stable economy in next 1-2 years while Endians will be setting up digital pakora stalls for their engineers.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I hope that india gets a taste of war for at least 6 months
They might or might not survive, but after 6 months of all out war one thing is for sure we will be totally fucked which will need another 20-30 years to recover to back to where we are today.

Nadir Bashir

Minister (2k+ posts)
They might or might not survive, but after 6 months of all out war one thing is for sure we will be totally fucked which will need another 20-30 years to recover to back to where we are today.
I do not think so. Of course, there will be losses. We have already sustained a war for almost 19 years................And even before 10 years on afghan as well as iranian border..............overall, we have sustained wars more than half of our lives.............we can sustain that, i am 100% sure..............

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sinai was an internationally recognized territory of Egypt --- while Kashmir is not an internationally recognized territory of Pakistan--- A big difference!
Even bigger difference.... Pakistan is not Egypt, plus China is Nextdoor unlike Russia for Egypt

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
China is not going to fight your wars --- candidly speaking India is also not an Israel, India is much much stronger than Israel
Are u for real.... Israel is much more homogeneous and powerful than India will ever be... this is the biggest misconception of Indians have, that they can be like Israel... Secondly China doesn’t have to fight our war... US still remembers Naam... guess why they lost... it had to with geography