Generals Need to Focus on What They are Paid For ..... External Threats

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
گھٹیا سوچ کی مخلوق یعنی پٹواریوں کا مطلب ہے کہ کیوں ایک نڈر اور غیرت مند کو حکومت میں آنے دیا اور وہ ان سب کے گلے کی ہڈی بن گیا ... وہی تلوے چاٹنے والے شریف اور زرداری حکومت کرتے رہتے تو سب ٹھیک تھا ...

Choudhry ji

Senator (1k+ posts)
The credibility of our Army is question mark ??. Sorry to recall humiliation of 1971 & then in Kargal .... we have been fighting with in our territory since decades. Even now a days daily a group of activist / terrorists attacks on our post killing (Shahadat) 1 or 2 every week... where is our intelligence service .... ? is not it a ? Sorry to say Generals are busy in politics or DHA's admin . I am afraid army has ruined their image due to recent political activities

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
گھٹیا سوچ کی مخلوق یعنی پٹواریوں کا مطلب ہے کہ کیوں ایک نڈر اور غیرت مند کو حکومت میں آنے دیا اور وہ ان سب کے گلے کی ہڈی بن گیا ... وہی تلوے چاٹنے والے شریف اور زرداری حکومت کرتے رہتے تو سب ٹھیک تھا ...
اتنا دور سے چھپ چھپ کے کیوں بات کر رہے ہو؟
?

They brought Imran, they kicked him out. What's the big deal? Why are you guys such a drama queen?

I_KON

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اتنا دور سے چھپ چھپ کے کیوں بات کر رہے ہو؟
?

They brought Imran, they kicked him out. What's the big deal? Why are you guys such a drama queen?
Patwariz are the only creature who can stoop to this level of stupidity. It's as clear as the daylight that they deprived IK of 30 to 40 seats when the system went down on the night of Elections. It's an utterly fake propaganda spread by the blind-by-birth patwariz that 'they brought IK'. IK was coming with legit 2-3rd majority when they, in cahoots with the notorious EC, changed the results and as a result IK got a weak govt. This is reality to those who are not blind-to-the-soul like you and the others who belong to your clan.

And just for a Fact Check. The entire Pakistan knows who is DRAMA QUEEEN and Who is the entire DRAMA FAMILY. I don't know how can a human being get to such ignorance, nonsense and hypocrisy as you patwariz do.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
IK was coming with legit 2-3rd majority....

Universal Music Group Lol GIF by YA'BOYZ

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shouldn't have brought Imran in the first place. Ab bhugto...
We have suffered for 35 years since Army brought this Sharif family on board. Now enjoy the perfect economy. ?

So was Pakistan SUPER power in 2018? ? ? ? ? ?

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
We have suffered for 35 years since Army brought this Sharif family on board. Now enjoy the perfect economy. ?

So was Pakistan SUPER power in 2018? ? ? ? ? ?
The Establishment should not bring anyone in the first place, be it Nawaz or Imran.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The Establishment should not bring anyone in the first place, be it Nawaz or Imran.
Nawaz is proven establishment pawn, the two are not in same bucket. Nawaz has ZERO struggle. IK may had support but Nawaz is a PURE example of handpicked idiot who had zero background in anything.