geo tv ki hawa nikal gaey . najam sethi show was not telecasted last night

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
did you notice that najam sethi show was not telecasted last night
and
the reason was MQM anger on najam sethi

MQM called them yajoog majoog

i was not expecting such a quick reaction MQM press conference and even that from geo news who thinks that they are the only hope in this darkness

what do you guys say

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
i actually like express best.

ARY is also MQM influenced.

Express has a pretty decent team, while DUNIYA is also kinda neutral. I like that new kid Shazad on express, very brave man. He lives in Karachi.

aamirksa

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یار جیو اور ایم کیو ایم کا آ قا ایک ہی ہے، پاکستان کے سارے چنیل میں ایک جیو ہی ہے جو ہمیشہ ایم کیو ایم کی سائیڈ پر رہتا ہے

Danishkhan

Voter (50+ posts)
Tweet By Najam Sethi

Watch Yahjooj Mahjooj tomorrow at 11pm on GEO! Comment on Mustafa's Kamal ki Baat on Aapas ki Baat!

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Haha... Dont read too much into it. His show wasnt aired because MQM did a long press conference and then Kamran Khan did an analysis of that press conference that also lasted for 2 hours.

He will be there today, dont worry about it

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
i actually like express best.

ARY is also MQM influenced.

Express has a pretty decent team, while DUNIYA is also kinda neutral. I like that new kid Shazad on express, very brave man. He lives in Karachi.
Kashif Abbasi is an Exception on the ARY part.
Mubashir Luqman on DUNIA TV is an MQM patriot.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mere bhaion make up your minds, you say Geo is influenced by MQM but then Najam Sethi is also on Geo and crticizes MQM the most and is consequently your hero.

So stop contradicting yourself.

Also ARY has Kashif Abbasi who is the only anchor who read out the letter on air. So kindly stop contradicting yourselves

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mere bhaion make up your minds, you say Geo is influenced by MQM but then Najam Sethi is also on Geo and crticizes MQM the most and is consequently your hero.

So stop contradicting yourself.

Also ARY has Kashif Abbasi who is the only anchor who read out the letter on air. So kindly stop contradicting yourselves
Exceptions are found everywhere on this planet.

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar media to pahlay he mqm k khilaf khul k nahe bolta.lakin yeh shayed aur pressure barha rahay hyn,jo koi thori bohat baat karta ha woh bhi chup ho jaye...jo bhi ha lakin mqm ha "bhai loag style" party.jo jitni bhi qalabazian khayen phir bhi chahatay hyn k sab acha kahain.badmuash.

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
did you notice that najam sethi show was not telecasted last night
and
the reason was MQM anger on najam sethi

MQM called them yajoog majoog

i was not expecting such a quick reaction MQM press conference and even that from geo news who thinks that they are the only hope in this darkness

what do you guys say
last two weeks zulfiqar mirza and media has been bashing mqm from all corner.najam sethi .kashif abbasi.their talkshows based on hate against mqm.mqm tried their best to ignore these low life.but one or two particular media channel carry on their racism.now mqm decided to retaliate obviously they are going to hide .bcz it is difficult to stand against truth.mqm is the party of senssible people most of the time they are are telling the truth with out being dramatic.zm and these anchors they dramatize thing to make them look honest but unfortunately these people doesnot no you cannot hide the fact.truth will come out in the end.one thing good comes out from all this drama the parties and personels who has been destroying pakistan since 65 years.is one side for example ppp,pmln.pti.anp,ji ,jui,natinalist vs mqm.mark my word mqm will benifit from all this bcz truth always win.INSHA ALLAH

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
geo aur ary yeh dono channel mqm kay hain amir liaqat ki haqumat hai ary main yeh sab tamashay ho rahay hain channel per