George Galloway condemning US regime change

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
thanks for posting...what i wrote to George is mentioned he.......

thank u George...love n respect from Pakistan...Is some one is literally planning or has agenda to damage US...bcz their foreign policies are simply destructive to US beside being destructive to other countries...i dont think any sane or genuine leader or institute would follow the path as being followed by US...what i observed in Pakistan....that US sowed the seeds of hatred and anger in a country that has no problem or issue with US, then it is spending its tax payers money for positive sentiment in country about US, to the most hated and filthy people in the society i.e to NGOs and most corrupt n criminal dynasties politician (currently in opposition)...Pakistan always wanted good relations with US and any other country by US understands and want Pakistan to work as its slave...US always deals with the compromised and corrupt office holders...i feel that US is insufficient of strength of reason and genuineness that make it easy to deal with a popular, independent, honest and just leadership...US always afraid of self-respecting, independent leadership and try to squeeze a country bcz of its self imposed phobias...n that attracts hate and animosity among the people of that conutry...US must understand, tht its love, and compassion and openness towards ideas and decisions that bring people and countries together...not threats and destruction....with this attitude of oppression (that US think it can impose, thru instability and economic tightening to any country), u will note that US loosing its soft power that it had around the world...In Pakistan people were i romance with US...but due to continuous intervention in our foreign policy and West's support to Pakistan's treachers or corrupt and criminal officials and political elements, and then support them to get into power to rule Pakistan aging, brought great anger among people of Pakistan against US...the common Pakistani's love their independence...we are very rough nation...we dont like to be controlled. ...except we allow someone to do so....The Pakistani nation will never be afraid or impressed by mights...Imran Khan represents common Pakistani...Imran Khan is not Anti America or west...he is the most honest, fair and open leadership that Pakistan had...its the best time for US to discuss with him,, to brain storm the ideas and strategy to engage in South Asia...i am sure US and Pak combination will bring best for both countries and region we did a lot in Past...but US does not understand that anti Imran khan means, Anti Pakistan bcz its people that are Pakistan and Imran khan is our face i.e the real Pakistan...the difference would be while engaging with Imran Khan ....that he won't support any thing that would b destructive to any one whether china, russia, Afghanistan or even India or any other country in the region or world...Khan is a person like all Pakistanis who believe in the power of peace, unity and progress, not destruction or instability...Second thing..America deals with us in context of India...it supported india in every and any thing that damages or threatens Pakistan or muslims...America generally preach anti extremism...but it fully back and engage with hindutwa religious extremist , terrorist regime of Modi (he was ban in wast due to his terrorism against minority muslims in India)...while US has problem engaging with Khan bcz he says that he wil be partner in peace, not in war??..doe sit make sense ?..No!..but it gives msg to Pakistan that America is supporting India by as threat to Pakistan....Ukraine episode has also damaged US...they changed pro American regime which is popular as most corrupt in Ukraine (as they tried in Pak, currently) and now Ukranian are paying price siding with AMerican agenda....If America want to remain a super power (n remember it was Pakistan that helped America to attain that status-with us they would not have been a supper power for 2 decades)...it has to get engage with the world with fairness. This oppressive selfish National Interest at the destruction of other courtiers and nation would damage America only ....i repeat some one int heir policy making is not in favor America or Americans....i suggest...engage with Imran Khan positively, try and understand his idea...the spoilers will do their job...don tgo in easy way...it wont be lasting....Pakistan has best military minds and right now we have best leadership in Pakistan....there are other genuine leaders in the world, that may help bring unity and safety ...progress is in joining not excluding other...Imran Khan zindabaad...Pakistan Zindabaad...

Rana Asim

Writer/Blogger
Siasat.pk Web Desk
dhamki11h1.jpg

روسی وزارت خارجہ کی ترجمان ماریہ زخارووا کا کہنا ہے کہ امریکا انتہائی بےشرمی کے ساتھ پاکستان کے اندرونی معاملات میں مداخلت کر رہا ہے۔ امریکا نے عمران خان پر دباؤ ڈالا کہ وہ دورہ روس منسوخ کریں مگر انہوں نے امریکی دباؤ کو مسترد کر دیا اور روس کا دورہ کیا۔

غیر ملکی میڈیا کےمطابق روسی وزارت خارجہ کی جانب سے دھمکی آمیز خط پر دیئے گئے ردعمل میں تحریک انصاف کی حکومت کے مؤقف کی تائید کی گئی ہے اور ترجمان ماریہ زخارووا نے کہا ہے کہ چونکہ عمران خان نے روس کا دورہ منسوخ نہیں کیا اس لیے امریکا نے عمران خان کو سزا دینے کا فیصلہ کیا تھا۔
https://twitter.com/x/status/1511167604777529344
انہوں نے کہا یہ یہی وجہ ہے کہ اچانک وزیراعظم پاکستان کے خلاف عدم اعتماد کی تحریک آ گئی ان کی جماعت اور اتحادیوں میں شامل ارکان کا ایک فارورڈ گروپ بن گیا جب کہ پاکستانی میڈیا پر بھی یہ بات سامنے آئی ہے کہ امریکا ان کی حکومت کے خلاف سازش کر رہا ہے خود عمران خان نے بھی متعدد بار اس کی نشاندہی کی ہے۔

روس کی جانب سے کہا گیا ہے کہ عمران خان نے واضح طور پر کہا تھا کہ ان کے خلاف ہونے والی سازش میں بیرونی طاقتوں کی جانب سے فنڈنگ کی گئی ہے۔ اسی مالی امداد کے نتیجے میں یہ سازش سامنے آئی ہے۔

واضح رہے کہ ترجمان وزارت خارجہ کا بیان کسی ملک کا پالیسی بیان ہوتا ہے لہٰذا ماریا زخارووا کا بیان انتہائی اہمیت کا حامل ہے موجودہ سیاسی تناظر میں بڑی اہمیت اختیار کر چکا ہے۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good response by Russia... US interfering all world countries internal matters... To save the mankind.. US must be side line in the world matters.. US behave like that the whole world slave servant of US.

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
US ka roll aisa ha jesay gali muhalay ka alone badmash ho aur wo poray muhalay ko apni marzi se chalaya..Jis gali se guzary. Sab jhuk kar salaam karay..

Complete Sense

Minister (2k+ posts)
International media must highlight US interference in Pakistan....IK is mentally tough and knows how to do internal and external politics. IK must win next election with 2/3rd majority..

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Patwaris still in denial : Khat to asli hi nahi hai. Asli khat to qatri khat tha

The phatwari news channels are all spreading this same fake propaganda so it would be obvious their followers think its a fake letter. IK should have destroyed Jew News while he was in power.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan, China, Iran, Russia have given official responses.... 2 more to come in couple of days. keep counting the countries uniting against criminal US policies.... (no its not north korea or cuba)