German paramedics beating a syrian, and german police watching the show

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Only 300 people died at Fort Breendonk and Auschwitz casualties are not more than 1.1 million.

As I said, majority of Jews that died during Holocaust were not killed by Germans. And German soldiers played minimum role in it. There was a special unit separate from the army that engaged in it.
just shut the f*up, u are a typical village idiot like one of those sh*t leaguers who wont admit they are wrong but just keep arguing, ohh they were not killed by hands they were killed by feet wtf r u on about making sh*t excuses.
and why does it have to be a PEW survey?
22 million Americans support neo-Nazis, new poll indicates | The Independent | The Independent
Survey: 9 percent call neo-Nazi views acceptable | TheHill
How the European Far-Right Is Growing in Power and Influence | Time
Europe and right-wing nationalism: A country-by-country guide - BBC News

And Pakistan is under mullah backed by military???? Mariyam nawaz and bilawal are mullas or military? lol I am not even going to waste my time on you, eat my shit b1tch.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mariyam nawaz and bilawal are mullas or military?

They are legacies of Zia and Bhutto both who promoted Mullahism. Rightwing in Pakistan is supported by military you can see uniformed officers giving out money in TLP jalsas.

Just stand on a chowk in Pakistan and say something to criticize killing of Samuel Patty and other Islamic terrorism and you will see the result. Do the same in Europe against Nazism and Hitler's terrorism and no one will touch you.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just show me any Survey that shows majority of Europeans are Nazis as you are saying.

why should I show you a survey about something I never claimed, you are a typical pakistani nooni villager who lies and deceits and change the goal post to make a point. u dumb ass you said 1 person does not represent the whole society so you have to prove that he was the only racist in that society and 2 cops standing there who let that happen were really good ppl and had no clue what was happening around them.
bhuto was supporting mullas and legacy of zia, like zia should be responsible for what mariyam or her kids gonna do lol like your legacy of your grandpa or anyone who employed your grandpa lol
you take me to pakistan and I will criticize the killing of Samuel Patty the dirty mofo on multiple chowks. do the same in Europe what??? you are the one defending nazis, bitch! lol fuck is wrong with you, cant you even keep your shit straight?

French police interrogate Muslim children for disliking insulting cartoons (trtworld.com)

French Police Question Boy, 8, After Remarks on Paris Attacks - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Vitamin_C

why should I show you a survey about something I never claimed

You are claiming that Europeans are Nazi sympathizers. So last time I am asking you, do you have any statistics to back it up or are you going to keep talking dirty from your arse with nothing to back it up?

I am pretty sure there is a minority extremist element in every society, but you are claiming that is not the case and majority of Europeans are Nazi sympathizers. But when you open your mouth only filth comes out which leads me to conclude that you are full of shit.

Vitamin_C

And whats wrong with that? Its police job to protect public whether it means questioning children or their parents.

If you had the ability to pull your head out of your ass, you would know that an innocent teacher was beheaded on the streets of Paris because of children who were brainwashed by their parents.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
And whats wrong with that? Its police job to protect public whether it means questioning children or their parents.

If you had the ability to pull your head out of your ass, you would know that an innocent teacher was beheaded on the streets of Paris because of children who were brainwashed by their parents.
never quit ehh... you dumb DIPs just keep spewing shit! u dumb bitch who u gonna protect from kids from having views? and why cant kids have any views they want? what is that a thought police? just go back to your shithole and u inferiority complex ridden DIP

Vitamin_C

who u gonna protect from kids from having views? and why cant kids have any views they want?

So you are not aware of someone by the name of Samuel Patty and what caused his death? Are you that ignorant or are you just acting dumb?

Even children having extremist views could mean that their parents could potentially share those views and it could lead to deaths of innocent people like Samuel Patty.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are claiming that Europeans are Nazi sympathizers. So last time I am asking you, do you have any statistics to back it up or are you going to keep talking dirty from your arse with nothing to back it up?

I am pretty sure there is a minority extremist element in every society, but you are claiming that is not the case and majority of Europeans are Nazi sympathizers. But when you open your mouth only filth comes out which leads me to conclude that you are full of shit.
No that is not my claim, my claim is that neo-nazim is again on the rise. you dark ass DIP read my previous response
22 million Americans support neo-Nazis, new poll indicates | The Independent | The Independent

if you had read my previous response you wont be asking me this bullshit stats again but you are in this argument to spew shit and annoy coz you have too much time sitting on ur shitty ass computer with your shit ass brain typing shit for shit. now fuck off!
So you are not aware of someone by the name of Samuel Patty and what caused his death? Are you that ignorant or are you just acting dumb?

Even children having extremist views could mean that their parents could potentially share those views and it could lead to deaths of innocent people like Samuel Patty.
SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, TO PROTECT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THEY WILL POLICE THE THOUGHTS.

YOUR ARE SO FUCKING DUMB! EVEN MY FART MAKES MORE SENSE THAN YOU, SOD OFF DIP!!!

Vitamin_C

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT, TO PROTECT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THEY WILL POLICE THE THOUGHTS.

Thoughts and speech are prelude to action. As we can clearly see from the beheading on streets of Paris. That is why they ask these questions before they allow you to enter their country. They have to protect their people from others who have violent ideas in their minds.

Vitamin_C

We are talking about this great nation of Nazis here, u know Zee Germans, same ppl who killed 6 millions jews

No that is not my claim

Yes it is you little shit. I caught you with your pants down and now you are running away.

You were using one paramedic to generalize that all Germans are nation of Nazis.

Now piss of you little hate mongering low life scum. You have deserved your rightful place on my ignore list.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thoughts and speech are prelude to action. As we can clearly see from the beheading on streets of Paris. That is why they ask these questions before they allow you to enter their country. They have to protect their people from others who have violent ideas in their minds.
you twit do you understand what freedom of speech even means? "they" have to protect "their ppl"? who are "they" and who are "their ppl"?

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes it is you little shit. I caught you with your pants down and now you are running away.

You were using one paramedic to generalize that all Germans are nation of Nazis.

Now piss of you little hate mongering low life scum. You have deserved your rightful place on my ignore list.
wow you are excited you caught me with my pants down with your ma lol the point was systematic racism and rise of neo-nazism but you too dumb to get it coz you got maryam nawaz's twat for a brain. u been strawmanning for this long, either you are too dumb to understand english or you just too dumb to understand anything. now stop pulling on my coccck and go drive a cab your family back home is starving.

Vitamin_C

do you understand what freedom of speech even means

Yes, freedom of speech does not mean freedom to speak. Freedom of speech means the weakest member of society can criticize, abuse, insult even the strongest member in society like a king or religious leader, that weak persons life and property will be protected by law. In Western culture human rights and life has more value than political, religious or any other ideas. In East it is the other way round.

If a speech is not protecting the life and property of a person but putting someones life and property in danger then they are not protected under freedom of speech law. If you make hate speech to attack Muslims or Mosques or to attack a teacher then that is not protected under freedom of speech.

I am tired of educating your ignorant ass this is stuff that you should take the time and research on your own.

UNHCR​

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights​

Article 19​

1. Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.

2. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.

3. The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:

(a) For respect of the rights or reputations of others;

(b) For the protection of national security or of public order (ordre public), or of public health or morals.

"they" have to protect "their ppl"? who are "they" and who are "their ppl"

They are the government of France and their people are the general public of France which includes Muslims, Christians and Atheists.

Anyone who says Muslims should be attacked and Mosques burned down, French police will do the same investigation on them that they did on this Muslim family who expressed extremist opinions which could cause harm to the French public.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes, freedom of speech does not mean freedom to speak. Freedom of speech means the weakest member of society can criticize, abuse, insult even the strongest member in society like a king or religious leader, that weak persons life and property will be protected by law. In Western culture human rights and life has more value than political, religious or any other ideas. In East it is the other way round.

If a speech is not protecting the life and property of a person but putting someones life and property in danger then they are not protected under freedom of speech law. If you make hate speech to attack Muslims or Mosques or to attack a teacher then that is not protected under freedom of speech.

I am tired of educating your ignorant ass this is stuff that you should take the time and research on your own.

UNHCR​

International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights​

Article 19​

1. Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference.

2. Everyone shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in the form of art, or through any other media of his choice.

3. The exercise of the rights provided for in paragraph 2 of this article carries with it special duties and responsibilities. It may therefore be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law and are necessary:

(a) For respect of the rights or reputations of others;

(b) For the protection of national security or of public order (ordre public), or of public health or morals.

They are the government of France and their people are the general public of France which includes Muslims, Christians and Atheists.

Anyone who says Muslims should be attacked and Mosques burned down, French police will do the same investigation on them that they did on this Muslim family who expressed extremist opinions which could cause harm to the French public.
I guess you copied and pasted it without reading it or may be its the language barrier or may be you just plain stupid. " Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference." do you know what does without interference mean?

once again "TO PROTECT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THEY WILL POLICE THE THOUGHTS".

Once again you eating your own shit "That is why they ask these questions before they allow you to enter their country. They have to protect their people from others who have violent ideas in their minds."
who the fuck has allowed me to their country, I was born here and dont need nobody's permission before they let me in THEIR country.
if I was allowed in and they were the real owners of the land then why you changing the tone telling me public of france includes muslims? flip flop like a bitch!
let me guess you just got off the boat and happy to be in THEIR COUNTRY and would bend over backward to suck some gora dick but guess what they will never accept your dark curry smelling ass but go ahead and keep trying biatch lol

Vitamin_C

I guess you copied and pasted it without reading it or may be its the language barrier or may be you just plain stupid. " Everyone shall have the right to hold opinions without interference." do you know what does without interference mean?

Yes I know a lund choosa like you was going to get stuck on that so I posted the whole article. Read the whole thing especially section 3 a and b

Vitamin_C

once again "TO PROTECT THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THEY WILL POLICE THE THOUGHTS".

Yeah because purpose of freedom of speech is to protect lives and property. If someone posts on facebook that he is going to start shooting Muslims and burn down mosques, police has to take it seriously.