German paramedics beating a syrian, and german police watching the show

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
#WhiteSuperExtremist are threat to rest.

یورپ میں بہت، روشنی علم و ہنر ہے
حق یہ ہے کہ بے چشمہ حیواں ہے یہ ظلمات

یہ علم، یہ حکمت، یہ تدبر، یہ حکومت
پیتے ہیں لہو دیتے ہیں تعلیم مساوات

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
IA same will happen to people who loot our country and living in safe heavens in europe and other countries.
This is lesson for our people and leaders to make our people and our country as priority 1.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
the syrian guy was intoxicated, and was creating disturbance in the asylum home.
and he resisted his arrest.
ohh that gives someone excuse to punch a person while he is tied to a stretcher and the cops to turn the blind eye lol, its a f***ng crime no matter what he did before.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you will let one person represent an entire society? What about pew polls that say majority of Pakistanis support extremism?
one person??? lol you cant be serious? go read the comments under the video first. We are talking about this great nation of Nazis here, u know Zee Germans, same ppl who killed 6 millions jews not too long ago, i think you been living under the rock and have no clue about anything. and as far as pew eww polls one's extremist is other's freedom fighter so it means fcuk all.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
same ppl who killed 6 millions jews not too long ago, i think you been living under the rock and have no clue about anything.

You sound like you have no clue. Nazis weren’t responsible for most of the deaths of Jews. Most Jews were killed by local people in their own local countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Romania. Hardly any German soldier collaborated in killing Jews. It was done by Einsatzgruppen with help of local people because entire Europe hated Jews just like Muslims do today.
Go educate yourself on the Holocaust before discussing with me.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Those Germans are long dead. The new generation doesn’t support Nazism. I read the comments and they are condemning the attack.
like I said you are living under the rock and have no clue, neo-nazism is very well alive and thriving in america and all over Europe.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
You sound like you have no clue. Nazis weren’t responsible for most of the deaths of Jews. Most Jews were killed by local people in their own local countries like Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Romania. Hardly any German soldier collaborated in killing Jews. It was done by Einsatzgruppen with help of local people because entire Europe hated Jews just like Muslims do today.
Go educate yourself on the Holocaust before discussing with me.
aww another one of holocaust denier, so let me get this right so you are saying e.g. Auschwitz was not run/operated by nazis in occupied Poland by Nazis or Fort Breendonk in occupied Belgium was not operated by Nazis, go eat sh1t waste of skin and oxygen, you just a dumb b1tch who needs some vitamin D.

Vitamin_C

aww another one of holocaust denier, so let me get this right so you are saying e.g. Auschwitz was not run/operated by nazis in occupied Poland by Nazis or Fort Breendonk in occupied Belgium was not operated by Nazis, go eat sh1t waste of skin and oxygen, you just a dumb b1tch who needs some vitamin D.

Only 300 people died at Fort Breendonk and Auschwitz casualties are not more than 1.1 million.

As I said, majority of Jews that died during Holocaust were not killed by Germans. And German soldiers played minimum role in it. There was a special unit separate from the army that engaged in it.

Vitamin_C

like I said you are living under the rock and have no clue, neo-nazism is very well alive and thriving in america and all over Europe.

Do you have any PEW polls or surveys to show that or are you just pulling it out of your arse like everything else you are saying?