Germany backs Afghanistan deportations despite Taliban advances

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That what i am saying since 3 years that only deport criminal afghan refugees not all of them ...

Germany's Seehofer backs Afghanistan deportations despite Taliban advances​

Interior Minister Seehofer sees no reason why criminals cannot continue to be deported, despite the insecurity in war-torn Afghanistan. Human rights organizations and the Green party have spoken out against the policy.

Deutschland Berlin | Vorstellung Verfassungsschutzbericht 2020 | Horst Seehofer, Bundesinnenminister
Seehofer remains unperturbed, despite the security threat posed by the Taliban
Despite the recent advances of the Taliban in Afghanistan, German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer (CSU) said on Sunday he wants to maintain the existing policy regarding deportations to the country.
In an interview with the German newspaper Bild am Sonntag, Seehofer said: "We are currently negotiating with Afghanistan so that we can continue to deport criminals there."
Seehofer argued that Afghan criminals in Germany must continue to be "able to be returned to their home country."
The interior minister also backed finding ways to "further strengthen voluntary departure."
The final stages of the withdrawal of US-led foreign forces from Afghanistan, coupled with the Taliban's sweeping offensive, has led to increased instability in the war-torn country.

Full article : https://www.dw.com/en/germanys-seeh...ortations-despite-taliban-advances/a-58720813

Bubber Shair

کوی اس وجہ سے باہر جا کرپناہ لیتا ہے کہ اسے اپنے دیس میں خطرات ہیں اور پھر اس معاشرے میں خود بھی وہی جرائم کرنے لگتا ہے جن سے بھاگ کر اس نے ایک پرامن معاشرے میں پناہ لی تھی۔ جہاں اسے گھر۔ خرچہ اور عزت ملی تو ایسے بندے کو ڈپورٹ نہیں بلکہ لٹکا دیناچاہئے

Last edited:

kayawish

کوی اس وجہ سے باہر جا کرپناہ لیتا ہے کہ اسے اپنے دیس میں خطرات ہیں اور پھر اس معاشرے میں خود بھی وہی جرائم کرنے لگتا ہے جن سے بھاگ کر اس نے ایک پرامن معاشرے میں پناہ لی تھی۔ جہاں اسے گھر۔ خرچہ اور عزت ملی تو ایسے بندے کو ڈپورٹ نہیں بلکہ لٹکا دیناچاہئے
muje maloom hai yea jo afgha refugees germany aatay hain saab joot bolte hain.yea saab afghan hain magar iran se migrate kar ke atay hain.they spend most of their time in iran and never faced any taliban in their whole life and in iran they never faced persecution.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
جن پہ تکیہ تھا وہی پتے ہوا دینے لگے

جمہوریت اور انسانی حقوق کے علمبرداروں نے عراق، لیبیا، مصر، شام، یمن کے بعد افغانی جمہوروں کے ساتھ بھی ہاتھ کر دیا

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree with Kaywish however some trouble makers Afghans in Canada shall also be deported for inciting racism against overseas Pakistani in Canada.
Anyone who creates problems out of civilians in western hemisphere shall be deported.

kayawish

I agree with Kaywish however some trouble makers Afghans in Canada shall also be deported for inciting racism against overseas Pakistani in Canada.
Anyone who creates problems out of civilians in western hemisphere shall be deported.
you talking about racism ? here afghanis in germany raping young girls and killing them after raping ... many incidents happened and almost none of afghani killer could speak pashto.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
you talking about racism ? here afghanis in germany raping young girls and killing them after raping ... many incidents happened and almost none of afghani killer could speak pashto.
Omg I didn't know about situation in Germany was that bad. Yes in that case I'm with you. No girl whether in Afghanistan or Germany or anywhere shall be treated like this.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
رزق حلال کمانے کے لئے افغانی بن کر جرمنی والے پاکستانی مفت میں مارے جائیں گے
thayab hassam kayawish

A.G.Uddin

Minister (2k+ posts)

situation was worse when a EU diplomat daughter who was also a doctor was raped and killed by afghan refugee 3 years ago.Her body was found in bushes which was naked.

First of all I am in no way trying to stereotype all Afghans. However , don't you all think that soon there'll be (perhaps should be) a limit of being accommodating and liberal? If any of the refugees from Afghanistan or any other nation start to act violent and harass regular citizens of the host country then who deserves the blame and why shouldn't local authorities act strict?

Last year this Afghan contractor who has spent sometime in Pakistan too, was working at my place. He was Persian speaking and could understand Urdu as well (This happened before COVID pandemic would explode). We had a chat about latest happenings in Canada and how Justin Trudeau may take steps which are not good in a long run. And then I spoke about few incidents relating to Syrian refugees who have arrived , upon which the Afghan guy would say that "Yeh Syrian refugees buhat bade H@RaMŻãĐÄý hain" while sharing his own experiences with them. Ab bolo

You may call me Liberal fascist but I think Pakistan needs to abandon this Ummah narrative which Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Zia-ul-Haq had gifted us. Trust me.....if a Pakistani gets deported or becomes a target of some hate crime anywhere on the planet then check vlogs , tweets and posts by many hateful Afghans (who are also loved by ANP,PKMAP and PTM).