Get ready to welcome me back - inshaAllah

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
We will welcome you and Shahbaz in prison and when the hangman is about to break your neck.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
thediplomat_2017-03-15_16-27-34.jpg
میاں دے نارے وجن گے
dog-lion-costume.width-800.jpg

digitalzygot1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Isss gandoo ko ulta latka Kar chitar marnay chaheyain. Corrupt criminal dramay baaz pora tabar begharat jhoota watanfarosh convicted criminals liars...

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
The room in Kot Lakhpat jail will be prepared for you on a short notice....InshaAllah. The jailer is waiting for you; just hop on the plane.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well SS guaranteed his return and he is in country. Why doesn't the LHC ask him, why he is not back? You do know they were supposed to give reasoning for allowing him to go by February? Can you give me a link to the reasons why they let him go.

Ok I don't know why the courts are not taking suo moto action - but you should also admit that the government has not also approached the courts to take action.

So this is how it typically works: an affected party (e.g. NAB or PTI govt) approaches the court to have their prayers heard. Then the court ask other party to respond and make judgement. Unless it was a suo moto action, it was the responsibility of PTI govt/NAB to approach to the court.

Trust me bro, sub milay hoay hain au hum yahan siasat siast khel ker apna time waste kertay hain..

Btw
Did he survive until Tuesday as Minullah was worried in Nov?
Brother you can never tell whats going on in the heads of these judges.

Warna betay se na lenay wali salary ko "asset" bana ker declare na kernay per kabhi saza ka suna hai aap nai?

Last edited:

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ok I don't know why the courts are not taking suo moto action - but you should also admit that the government has not also approached the courts to take action.

So this is how it typically works: an affected party (e.g. NAB or PTI govt) approaches the court to have their prayers heard. Then the court ask other party to respond and make judgement. Unless it was a suo moto action, it was the responsibility of PTI govt/NAB to approach to the court.

Trust me bro, sub milay hoay hain au hum yahan siasat siast khel ker apna time waste kertay hain..

Brother you can never tell whats going on in the heads of these judges.

Warna betay se na lenay wali salary ko "asset" bana ker declare na kernay per kabhi saza ka suna hai aap nai?
The Sharifs have corrupted every institution. Whenever they touch anything, it turns to shit. Every judge at the LHC and IHC has been brought. They blackmailed this judge with the video and the offer of money and they did it in Medina, how more immoral can you get?
Minullah has $ signs go through his head when asked for IK to guarantee NS's life. PK cannot progress and simple change such sd moving around judges from the high courts so for example LHC go to PHC, it would help to alleviate some of the problems.