Gharida thrashes PM's UN Speech - "brainless warriors with zero research"

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
a typical youth fest of a thread

any clues on whether she has pointed or rightly or wrongly about Reagan?

why youth brothers getting so angry, if true what she says, it will just be another bongee of khan sb, no big deal and nothing to worry, we are used to it
Khan addressed the world and pointed the problem Pak is facing bcz of these so called super powers from money laundering to imposed wars but it’s not her fault, she wrote what she was told.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Khan addressed the world and pointed the problem Pak is facing bcz of these so called super powers from money laundering to imposed wars but it’s not her fault, she wrote what she was told.

thats fine but does anyone know what she has mentioned about Reagan true or not? That should be the focus,
I have not much knowledge on this, thats why i asked of anyone knows?

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Iss Showbazey ke Rakhail ko kahan par itni mirchein lagi hain ?? Auqat dou takey ki aur batein sunoo iss Gutter chaap aurat ki ????

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
thats fine but does anyone know what she has mentioned about Reagan true or not? That should be the focus,
I have not much knowledge on this, thats why i asked of anyone knows?

a typical youth fest of a thread

any clues on whether she has pointed or rightly or wrongly about Reagan?

why youth brothers getting so angry, if true what she says, it will just be another bongee of khan sb, no big deal and nothing to worry, we are used to it
before typing your chawal all you had to do was look at the thread and you would have seen a rebuttal posted in page(post no. 7), even more you could have seen the reply people gave to her tweet. here are few examples ? ? ?

https://twitter.com/x/status/1441729007938981894 https://twitter.com/x/status/1441667586257719298 https://twitter.com/x/status/1441748754999037959
I get that for the ماجے گامے چھیدے mian nawaj's paad sounds like a religious sermon.

surfer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Irrelevant debate started by this “real” journalist

Regan literally called the afghanis his brothers, which I assume maybe would be closer to Regan then founding fathers he has never met

sometimes we miss the woods for the trees, key point is the message or theme of the complete speech delivered well or not, and good for Pakistan or not?

even if this regan quote was not in the speech some anchors would have found some other point to nitpick on…

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
i just scrolled down instantly to see the reality, and great posts by worthy members to shut this, B up.

Saboo

i just scrolled down instantly to see the reality, and great posts by worthy members to shut this, B up.
Hahaha…We need Elfi super glue disguised as lipstick to shut this bitch up…..Ab is mien kia ?

Saboo

The above clip just knocked Gharida's whole rant out for a six, what it proves is that she is the only brainless person around. The only person who is clueless is her, the only person has no knowledge of history is her, the only person who is stupid is her.

This woman, who thinks herself an intellect probably has a brain capacity of a six year old child.
Oh that is why she still eats too many toffees.?