Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Become Parents to Baby Girl

Ashfaaqahmdd

Staff member
Siasat.pk Web Desk
thequint%2F2020-09%2Ff3b97553-b873-4443-8c9f-31832c17fdb7%2Fzayn.jpg

Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik have welcomed their first child. Zayn took to Twitter to share the news that they have become parents of a girl. He also shared an adorable photo of him holding the infant's hand.

"Our baby girl is here, healthy & beautiful. To try put into words how i am feeling right now would be an impossible task. The love i feel for this tiny human is beyond my understanding.Grateful to know her, proud to call her mine, & thankful for the life we will have together", Zayn tweeted.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1308947122126032896
Gigi Hadid also posted on Instagram, "Our girl joined us earth-side this weekend and she’s already changed our world. So in love".

Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik Become Parents to Baby Girl
Gigi has confirmed her pregnancy in May. As per CNN, she was seen sharing the news in a clip from the home-edition special interview with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show. “Obviously, you know, we wish we could’ve announced it on our own terms, but we’re very excited, happy, and grateful for everyone’s well-wishes,” she had said.

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Who the fuck is this gigi and Malik no body know?????????????????
Don't use fould language.You must be too old (like me) to know about them.Zain is pop statr.He was with UK One Direction band.Zains father is of Pakistani and origin and his mother is English.Gigi father is Palestinian and mother is dutch.Gigi was born in America.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
And this is the moderator team who h posts such worthless and irrelevant posts and threads but will delete others over some frivolous made up excuse. Afreen hai bhai

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Don't use fould language.You must be too old (like me) to know about them.Zain is pop statr.He was with UK One Direction band.Zains father is of Pakistani and origin and his mother is English.Gigi father is Palestinian and mother is dutch.Gigi was born in America.
And still nobody cares!