Got ripped off by Airport Authorities at Lahore Airport

Historian

Banned
11885378_10207802383084667_1904729044296005245_n.jpg

On August 19th, i Got ripped off by Airport Authorities. I paid this Airport Tax at Alma Iqbal International Airport.
The behavior of the officer was very strange. First he asked me 1000 Pakistan Rupee per person. But I was having only RS.2980.
He took them but when I asked about the invoice, he started drama etc.
But I kept insisting for the invoice. After waisting a lot of time he gave me money back and told me to pay to cashier.
Surprisin
gly, cashier took only RS.2850.
Really, I felt very bad about that situation.
Just want to inform all to must ask them about invoice.
As the airport officers are playing with innocent people.
Even, when I tried to register complain, they told me that it will be useless.
MAY ALLAH PROTECT PAKISTAN, AMEEN !!!

His facebook contact, if someone want to contact him for more details:

https://www.facebook.com/AdnanJamilKhoKhar?fref=photo

Last edited by a moderator:

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
fake invoice nahi ban sakti kia?????? aik paper print kero or oos per ye likh do.....invoice check kerne wali authority 2850 main se apna hisa 250 nikal lay gi or oon ko phir 2600 ki bachat ;)

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
ان سب سرکاری ملازمیں کو بھی معلوم ہے کہ چونکہ ہمارے حکمران چور اُچکے ہیں اسلیے انکا بھی حق ہے کہ وہ بھی بہتی گنگا میں ہاتھ دھو لے۔

ifteeahmed

کیا جائے کہ encourage اسطرح کی چوری کو روکنے کے لئے ضروری ھے کہ لوگوں کو
لوگ کارڈ سے پیسوں کی ادائگی کریں اور اسکے لئے فری ٹرانسیکشن سہولیات دی جانی چاہئے۔

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)
اسحاق ڈالر نے سمدھی سے مل کر ایک اور فیکٹری کھولنے کا پروگرام بنا لیا ہو گا ،یہ بے غرت برگیڈ پتا نہیں اگلے تین سالوں میں لوگوں کے کپڑے بھی اتر وا دیں گے ،

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
Bahio the answer is in the third line ...

Received from : Adnan Jamil MR " x 3 "

Koi Sharif Admi apni family ky sath travel kar raha hoo ga aur PIA walo ny choona laga dia.
Loog families ky sath zada behaass mey nahi partey aur issi liey unko lootna asan hota hai.

MAwan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bahio the answer is in the third line ...

Received from : Adnan Jamil MR " x 3 "

Koi Sharif Admi apni family ky sath travel kar raha hoo ga aur PIA walo ny choona laga dia.
Loog families ky sath zada behaass mey nahi partey aur issi liey unko lootna asan hota hai.

bahi sahib ye kis cheez ke pay kiye hain?koi neya tax tu nehin lag geya?

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
Janab yeh jaga tax hai .. I have heard of this before ... Its mostly happening at Lahore Airport in the name of Airport Tax.

People dont ask WHY, WHY, WHY.

Humarey Tax ky paisey sy he tou yeh Airport bana hai kisi ny paley sy paisey tou nahi daley. Abb Airport aney ka bhi tax hoo ga. What Rubbish. Bus loot maar hai.

If there is a airport tax then why wasn't it added in the ticket. After all he was traveling from LHE Lahore Airport. It wasn't a sudden change or a surprise.

Inn sahab ki jaha koi tagra banda hota tou danda dey deta. Airport par sub he miley hotey hai. Its the last place u see in Pakistan and they d a m n well make sure you don't forget the last experience.

Jamal1

MPA (400+ posts)
I was talking to someone about this and they told me that it had happened to someone they know as well.

Why did it happen one might ask, She was a single person traveling. Akeli Aurat zaat dekh kar 1000 rupay loot liey.

I also traveled through Lahore Airport, a few days later another family member of mine traveled. None of us paid any taxes. None what so ever.

All taxes are included in tickets. IF you are using any extra facilities like extra luggage, over weight items then you pay, which actually is the fee from the airline. Its not for the airport. And i have never heard of any airport charging fees for stepping in their premises. Your airline is already paying them for using the airport.

Now imagine if Daewoo bus would start charging money besides the ticket fare for using the bus terminal. Doesn't it sound like b u l l c r a p.

people need to ask questions and take a stand.

Bunna

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک لطیفہ بچپن میں سنا تھا کہ ایک آدمی کراچی نیا نیا آیا اور وہ صدر میں بس کے انتظار میں کھڑا تھا کے ایک دوسرا آدمی آیا اورپوچھا تم نے کتنی بلڈنگ دیکھی ہیں

اس آدمی نے کہا کے دو بلڈنگ دیکھی ہیں. اس آدمی نے پہلے والے کو بولا تو نکالو دس روپیہ ، فی بلڈنگ کا پانچ ہے، دو بلڈنگ کا دس

پہلے آدمی نے اسکو دس روپے دییے تو وہ آدمی چلا گیا

پاس کھڑے آدمی نے اسکو بولا، بھائی یہ آدمی آپ کو چونا لگا گیا

پہلے والا ہنسنے لگا اور بولا کہ چونا اسنے کیا لگانا ہے، چونا تو میں نے لگا دیا اسکو

پاس والے نے پوچھا وہ کیسے

پہلے والا آدمی بولا کے میں نے دو بلڈنگ نہیں بلکہ پانچ دیکھی تھیں

Liaqat Hussain

If it was in kpk, you would see an immediate action by the authorities. Unfortunately pmln ke hamaam mein sab nange hein

eysonm

Minister (2k+ posts)
log boltay hain PIA ko top management nay tabbah keya...i believe 50% correct but 50% now our lower staff is corrupt, and reason is when they see top managment is chill dot com

AbdulRehman

Staff member
CAA increases airport tax up to Rs 1,500

July 31, 2015​

LAHORE - Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has increased airport tax up to Rs 1,500 as security and infrastructure development charges on international passengers with effect from August 1, 2015, a notification revealed on Thursday.
Earlier, CAA was charging Rs 2,606 as airport tax from international passengers travelling in economy class, but now they would have to pay Rs 3,550. Similarly, the passengers travelling in business class were paying Rs 3,616 as airport tax, but now they would have to pay Rs 5,050. The notification said that the revised charges would be collected from all passengers with effect from August 1 irrespective of dates of issuance of tickets.
CAA has increased airport tax from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,500, security charges from Rs 1,000 to Rs 1,020 and Infrastructure development charges from Rs 606 to Rs 1,030 for economy class passengers. The economy class passengers will have to pay Rs 944 more than that they were paying in the past.
For business class, airport tax has been increased from Rs 2,000 to Rs 3,000. Security charges have been raised from Rs 1,010 to Rs 1,020 and infrastructure development charges from Rs 600 to Rs 1,030. In this way, business class passengers will have to pay Rs 1,444 more than that they were previously paying.
It merits mentioning here that the passengers who had got their tickets booked in advance would have to pay the difference at the time of travel from August 1.
A travel agent, seeking anonymity, said some passengers had got their tickets booked six months in advance, but now they would have to pay the increased amount of tax at the time of travel.
An interesting thing is that the said taxes would be applicable to all the airports of the country except Multan airport as economy class passengers travelling from this airport would have to pay Rs 500 more than those travelling from the other airports.
Another travel agent said that in the past tax was collected after its announcement, but this time it is being charged from back dates.​

shariq77

i paid this tax my self.

this tax needs to be paid on all the tickets booked before 1st of august.

it's 950 per person. so it's 2850 for 3 persons as per the receipt.