Govt. must take opposition along to complete 5 years - Sohail Wariach

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
It will be lovely to see the combined 50 plus veteran politicians of all opposition parties toeing the line of novices like Bilawal and Maryam ....... :) They have been effectively relegated to being darbaris ......

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhayya pan ghtkha bihari apni langot ko brake laga bas tum parhe likhe ho baqi sab jahil..
Challo Mein Nahi Bolonga
But World has other parameters statics
When they compare
In 2005 there was a Golden Emerging Pakistan
After 15 years when they see there is a new product called
Paindustan
Contributions by
Zardari Kayani
Nawaz. Raheel
Imran. Bajwa
This product was not possible without Aaros , Biharos and Gharos
Own it boy it is pure yours.

Last edited:

miafridi

Ror Azam Swati,Babar Awan,Omar Ayub,Firdaus Baji,Pervaiz Khattak etc chay kam kabeena ke di aren't they chor? Idher tu 70 percent cabinet chor hai minus the advisors!

No one is perfect but that doesn't mean to support the certified corrupts. Whenever there is a case against any corrupt, no one should defend his/her corruption, period.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
No one is perfect but that doesn't mean to support the certified corrupts. Whenever there is a case against any corrupt, no one should defend his/her corruption, period.
Bro 70 percent of PTI's cabinet is certified corrupt. I forgot to add Zulfi,JKT etc in the list. I can also give you a breakdown of the corrupt ministers sitting in KP govt if you want. All mafias are part of this govt even the cigarette mafia tu tax khaq jama kero gai. Also, I don't believe what the media portrays.

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
I also in my own personal capactiy know who forks IK and Banigalas bills. IK as a reward gave him the senator ticket. Uske ilawa Abraaj walay ki tu mai baat he nahi keron ga the guy who was a major financier and an absconder now. Baki Saqib Nisar ka khud kerdar shady hai just like Iftikhar Ch woh kesi ko kese sadiq ameen ka certificate de sakta hai. Da Imran Khan banigala money trail ba um yu wraaz raozi aur ta da yaad sata chay aghay ke um garbar de. Ko da kas imandar wo nu da ba khpal ird gird chor aur qabza group neesday na prekhodo.

aneeskhan

Bro 70 percent of PTI's cabinet is certified corrupt. I forgot to add Zulfi,JKT etc in the list. I can also give you a breakdown of the corrupt ministers sitting in KP govt if you want. All mafias are part of this govt even the cigarette mafia tu tax khaq jama kero gai. Also, I don't believe what the media portrays.
Why Danish , Warraich, Hamid Mir saying
We are one under the banner of Gen Bajwa
We are one under banner of Corruption incompetence
PTI PMLN PPP= Eik hI Khameer hain
Character Performance attitude all same so why not they should unite?
If PML-N has Mariam
PPP has Faryal
Then PTI has Aleema Khan
Interestingly all Three parties n GHQ deadly against Merit n Justice equality of Pakistanis.

Last edited:

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
his name is Dhanush verma and don’t take him seriously

You are right. We need those beautiful days when PPP PMLN JUIF kind of parties were calling terrorists each other and used to open stomach to recover corruption money.

Okara

Finally a Muk Muka Solution will come by His Excellency Gen Bajwa to all parties undoubtedly elected as COAS the most powerful designation.
He is having highest mandate of Pakistan or Paindustan than any other politician
Please refresh ur memory, last time Musharraf helped criminals giving NRO.

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
No need...Khan must follow his path...these criminals cant dent any think rather whole Pakistan....its tooooo big for them....Alllah plan is in its move....All these traitors corrupts and their supports are failing....May Allah help, bless and guide Imran Khan and pakistan....Pakistan has moved on these criminal mafias and their supporter...

chandaa

Hum tujh par, inn sab chooroon par aur aisi NRO zadaa hakoomat karney par lanat baijhtey hain. Wait until March and you will see what Khan will do with all of you! That's why all of you are in hurry.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Challo Mein Nahi Bolonga
But World has other parameters statics
When they compare
In 2005 there was a Golden Emerging Pakistan
After 15 years when they see there is a new product called
Paindustan
Contributions by
Zardari Kayani
Nawaz. Raheel
Imran. Bajwa
This product was not possible without Aaros , Biharos and Gharos
Own it boy it is pure yours.

Muhajirs had Karachi's control for 3 decades, your god Altaf Hussain whom you worshiped blindly, made Karachi more suffering and miserable, didn't he?
And don't call all Pakistan Pendustan, this is the country which gave you shelter when you came here in one LANGOT....

Disclaimer: My comment is not for all the urdu speaking community. I respect those who respect Pakistan and its people.