Great initiative by KP Govt.

The_Observer

Councller (250+ posts)
DPs7GaKWkAAmUo9.jpg

P

pukhtun

why are all the steps being taken in the last 6 months of the government? why was the pukhtunkhwa government sleeping for 4 years..dey niazi da saloor kaalo na kuna warkola us aiy stargay ugharaday........

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Had they not done now, what would you do? You wouldn't even know that such things can also be happened.
Why dont you know that why for the last 65 years no such steps were happened?

why are all the steps being taken in the last 6 months of the government? why was the pukhtunkhwa government sleeping for 4 years..dey niazi da saloor kaalo na kuna warkola us aiy stargay ugharaday........

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Had you asked the same question from Diesel, JI, PPP, ANP...situation would've been much better...

But I like the fact you've started thinking

P

pukhtun

just because i have criticised the KP government u automatically thought i was either from Noon, ppp or diesel.............u r funny.........all the politicians including khan can go to hell for all i care and blind followers like you also who cannot take positive criticisim....,.bhai jab siasat karo gay to phir dil bara rakhna kion kay tanqeed to hogee.....
Had you asked the same question from Diesel, JI, PPP, ANP...situation would've been much better...

But I like the fact you've started thinking

Dream Seller

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
just because i have criticised the KP government u automatically thought i was either from Noon, ppp or diesel.............u r funny.........all the politicians including khan can go to hell for all i care and blind followers like you also who cannot take positive criticisim....,.bhai jab siasat karo gay to phir dil bara rakhna kion kay tanqeed to hogee.....

Ok thank you...like I said I like the fact that you're questioning

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Looks like this initiative by PTI administration albeit late giving you some pangs!