Green Wood Residency Frauds - Imran Khan help please

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeh viruses ahista ahista hi jaan chorain gi, IK k paas koi jadu ki chari nhin, it will take time to root out these deep issues... in the meantime, do your homework before buying properties and investing, follow the simple rule, if it is too good to be true, than it is...

Fatima Batoul

MPA (400+ posts)
Below are the comments from the Facebook page of this video. This is not just one person's story but hundreds and thousands are suffering.

Abu Daniyal Alvi
Me also suffering from Greenwood, orient group and Hafeez butt, booked cottage in 2005, paid all dues including developmental charges in January 2009, but yet waiting for possession, they are not only asking escalation charges but also again developmental, utility, sublease charges,though all cleared in 2009.in this project more then 70% are overseas pakistani members, Hafeez but sold this project to other builder Babar chughtai in 2015 ,but still it is not completed, need really help from PM pakistan to help us.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
A lot of these companies are selling plots on lands which they havent yet bought/secured yet, and then later on fail to buy that said land where ppl alrdy endup doing early bird buyings... always make sure the builder has land secured where ur plot is going to be in, not what they have done already.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dear Friends

Please help me to raise my voice, so this video reaches Prime Minister Imran Khan. These people are suffering for the last 16 years.

Support from the senior members of this forum will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

I am also one of the victim in this society Greenwood Residency Karachi.
I raise complaint at PM twice but when it goes to Sindh Govt babu they have closed it without relief.
I paid 5.5 millions in 2008 and till today grey structure is not completed.
Hafez Butt has bring another notorious face Babar Chugtai famous for MQM killings, now the so called.new owner is asking for 3 millions more.the project is not even registered on his name.
In Pakistan thousands of societies have looted Overseas Pakistani.
In this project only more than 450 families waiting for their properties.
I am also trying to connect to PM live call so i can present this case and another national interest question.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
A lot of these companies are selling plots on lands which they havent yet bought/secured yet, and then later on fail to buy that said land where ppl alrdy endup doing early bird buyings... always make sure the builder has land secured where ur plot is going to be in, not what they have done already.
This situation has changed now,
they have a plot, NOC and all documents as per law. They advertise it and after few years they left the project abandon taken the money. Many department are also part of that scam.
In UK 35 societies are advertising for ISB, when i checked only 3 were legit.
Every company had NOC in 2018 govt.

Fatima Batoul

MPA (400+ posts)
I am also one of the victim in this society Greenwood Residency Karachi.
I raise complaint at PM twice but when it goes to Sindh Govt babu they have closed it without relief.
I paid 5.5 millions in 2008 and till today grey structure is not completed.
Hafez Butt has bring another notorious face Babar Chugtai famous for MQM killings, now the so called.new owner is asking for 3 millions more.the project is not even registered on his name.
In Pakistan thousands of societies have looted Overseas Pakistani.
In this project only more than 450 families waiting for their properties.
I am also trying to connect to PM live call so i can present this case and another national interest question.
Yes, very true CitzenPortal is not working in this case. We don't know what can be the solution, but we should not quit. This is a big forum, and I am hopeful that forum management will help to bring this is the notice of PM's team.

Fatima Batoul

MPA (400+ posts)
Yes, agreed, but for how long these frauds will continue in Pakistan? Overseas Pakistanis are suffering badly.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Only buy in CDA approved projects. My advice to all overseas brothers and sisters. There is less chance of fraud and qabza.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only buy in CDA approved projects. My advice to all overseas brothers and sisters. There is less chance of fraud and qabza.

Dear Br. 38 FAKE CDA approved societies were advertised in UK from 2013-18 only which were become illegal after Supreme court order and CDA action. Now where those peoples will go?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Dear Br. 38 FAKE CDA approved societies were advertised in UK from 2013-18 only which were become illegal after Supreme court order and CDA action. Now where those peoples will go?
Its still doing better than other authorities. Also, instead of societies invest in apartments that too in main locations. So that they are in public eye.