Grocery lines at 5am in one of the cities of Canada

pti 56

Minister (2k+ posts)
and some still say are we alone in this universe just imagine the chaos if government say we are not only breathing intelligent entity

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you Allah for raising us up as a muslim kid. We say we are from you and will surely return to you and all our panic goes away. These are scenes from the first world country. See how lack of eman triggers panic buttons in human being. Imagine if these were 3rd world what would they do to survive.

All my brothers in Islam please open your eyes. Look at the world around you. Even today if we find excuses to return back to Him then when we are going to return. Let's get our act straight. Let's show in our action that we want His desires to be our desires and not our desires to be His desire.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not about first world or third world. There is no shortage of idiots in any world.

Thank you Allah for raising us up as a muslim kid. We say we are from you and will surely return to you and all our panic goes away. These are scenes from the first world country. See how lack of eman triggers panic buttons in human being. Imagine if these were 3rd world what would they do to survive.

All my brothers in Islam please open your eyes. Look at the world around you. Even today if we find excuses to return back to Him then when we are going to return. Let's get our act straight. Let's show in our action that we want His desires to be our desires and not our desires to be His desire.

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

The situation in Canada is due to incompetence of Imran Khan. (An Intelligent Patwari)

Vitamin_C

I went to a grocery store the other they and saw that one of the isles was completely empty. I didnt know what it was but later I found out online that people are hoarding toilet paper.

One couple bought 12 years worth of supply of toilet paper. It just shocks me how dumb the general population can be.

just stay put and do not Panic. I am not going to stock anything despite people hoarding on things. There is no shortage of food in Canada, these people are making it look bad !

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I went to a grocery store the other they and saw that one of the isles was completely empty. I didnt know what it was but later I found out online that people are hoarding toilet paper.

One couple bought 12 years worth of supply of toilet paper. It just shocks me how dumb the general population can be.

just shows the inert character of these people eh. We have seen much difficult times in Pakistan ( hangamas. firing etc etc ) but didn't panic like this.

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
The public are crazy with their buying, however they are not stupid. They've closely monitored China and Italy recently. They know that it is matter of time that quarantine/lockdown will be imposed where they live.

There is no information how long the quarantine period will last considering that most Western Nations are moving towards 'herd immunity' which is a very risky strategy.

Don't expect the National Guard to deliver MRE (meal ready to eat) if you didn't stock up.

RAW AGENT

first world is far far better than those muslim who raise price of commodities in ramzan month for their muslim brothers .
whatever you tried to convey is false .

RAW AGENT

just shows the inert character of these people eh. We have seen much difficult times in Pakistan ( hangamas. firing etc etc ) but didn't panic like this.

lol you saw people hoarded atta just to get profit by selling for high price in pakistan . people raise price specially during month of ramzan .

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol you saw people hoarded atta just to get profit by selling for high price in pakistan . people raise price specially during month of ramzan .
and there are flies in Pakistan too and not to mention the blocked overflowing sewerages. But you failed to understand what I am trying to say :

" In Pakistan, people do get diseases like Dengue, Polio and other forms of viral fevers but they do not panic and hoard food items"

Does that make sense my friend?