ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Take it with pinch of salt.

Date: 2nd June 2022
Guarantee: Corps Commander Peshawar - With consent of COAS / CJP / MBS
Document : Assembly Dissolution - Signed by Current PM
Document Endorsement : COAS & CJP
Document Submitted to : President of Pakistan
Reasons : Many - PMLN is being road killed by coalition. (This is what we said earlier)

mughals

Reasons : Many - PMLN is being road killed by coalition. (This is what we said earlier)
offcourse Immi would be crazy to get off Maryam at the climax. He got a very strong commitment from a very strong and trustworthy person.
P.S.: Gen. Faiz, please extend this date to my birthday that week.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Nah, Gen Faiz ka awein batangard banaya huwa hai. Mix achar after getting no bheek from IMF, through someone powerful and someone Imran Khan trusts sent the message we will dissolve the assembly and announce elections but we cannot do that during the dharna as all political credit will go to IK, we will only do it after the dharna, whenever that might end.

So Khan gave them that much face saving and be able to save their langoti while running away.

So credible analysts are also saying the same, I.K.Riaz, S.Jaan etc etc.

ali-raj

is baat se kiya farq parta hai koun kiya hai. Rajaon ne jitna zalil karaya hai tu kiya bataein. Pathan bhi eik se eik harami hota hai (ANP/JUIF) dekhlo. Baqi saab bhi aisay he hain.

Farq sirf us sey parta hai jo waqt par haq ke liye khara hota hai. us ki caste/creed kuch bhi ho

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
is baat se kiya farq parta hai koun kiya hai. Rajaon ne jitna zalil karaya hai tu kiya bataein. Pathan bhi eik se eik harami hota hai (ANP/JUIF) dekhlo. Baqi saab bhi aisay he hain.

Farq sirf us sey parta hai jo waqt par haq ke liye khara hota hai. us ki caste/creed kuch bhi ho
I have no issues, but Mr Choclate seems to have a major issue.

mughals

I have no issues, but Mr Choclate seems to have a major issue.
the mess we are in this country is because of what happens in Punjab. Why Karachi kids have to finance this mess. That is why, they all emigrated out leaving these corrupt .... to begging in front of IMF>

ali-raj

Something is done in favour of PTI its our belief. IK is a visionary person/leader
I was working for a mobile kicthen for dharna with some PTI supporters. but IK's strategist team member asked us to stop for now (about a week back, as there was a rumor of no sit in ).
Even last night, Here at Karachi, it was just a night sit in. nothing to extend, as previously, KPT, Airport, Millenium, Numaish , 5 Start chowrangi, Sohrab Goth were the choke points, for which the PTI team was looking to block. but suddenly, it changed.

ali-raj

the mess we are in this country is because of what happens in Punjab. Why Karachi kids have to finance this mess. That is why, they all emigrated out leaving these corrupt .... to begging in front of IMF>
I am Janjua my self. Born in Lahore (I am the last one of 8) raised in Karachi. All family PPP supporter, me and my elder sister PTI. Fought for MQM rights in school/college days, when PPP was the oppressor. then left them as mqm was the oppressor. Joined PTI and worked with them since.
Karachi elite supports the mess. Not the local populace.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I was working for a mobile kicthen for dharna with some PTI supporters. but IK's strategist team member asked us to stop for now (about a week back, as there was a rumor of no sit in ).
Even last night, Here at Karachi, it was just a night sit in. nothing to extend, as previously, KPT, Airport, Millenium, Numaish , 5 Start chowrangi, Sohrab Goth were the choke points, for which the PTI team was looking to block. but suddenly, it changed.
The plan was for a sit in, right until they crossed attock barriers and into Islamabad as per I.K Riaz who was with Khan in the container. Then when mix achar saw that they cannot stop Khan from coming to Isb they started to panic and they started to make calls to everyone and anyone.

Shimaz

MPA (400+ posts)
2nd is AFTER 6 days ultimatum. If IK is to be stopped from coming again, it must be done before 2nd.