Guarantee & Date

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The plan was for a sit in, right until they crossed attock barriers and into Islamabad as per I.K Riaz who was with Khan in the container. Then when mix achar saw that they cannot stop Khan from coming to Isb they started to panic and they started to make calls to everyone and anyone.
bhai. Imran Khan Riaz is not PTI.
Agar mein kahon Ali Zaidi & Iftikhar Durrani. tu kia aap manlen gaye.

mughals

The plan was for a sit in, right until they crossed attock barriers and into Islamabad as per I.K Riaz who was with Khan in the container. Then when mix achar saw that they cannot stop Khan from coming to Isb they started to panic and they started to make calls to everyone and anyone.
this is a joke. You bring 100k people in Islamabad. they will need foot, toilets etc. Was there any planning done? like cooks busy in Satellite town RWP. No, it was just a teaser from Imran to scare off PDM. Otherwise, PDM is still in denial and want to run the country which is running out of money.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Imran Khan Riaz is not PTI.
That has nothing to do with it. He was in the container with Khan during the entire long march. And he is a honest reporter and has never lied or made up stories.

Agar mein kahon Ali Zaidi & Iftikhar Durrani. tu kia aap manlen gaye
There was a general feeling that mix achar will dissolve it self on its own because of economic collapse or as the the march starts they will give up. So it could be based on that.

Just going off on common sense, if a normal guy like you gets info there is going to be no dharna, you think mix achar being in govt and all state machinery at their disposal wouldn't know that?

And if they knew Khan was only coming to do jalsa, why all the road blocks, riot police and violence, they let all jalsas happen before, should have let this one happen as well.

Just sayin'

To me your theory doesn't sound plausible.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
this is a joke. You bring 100k people in Islamabad. they will need foot, toilets etc. Was there any planning done? like cooks busy in Satellite town RWP. No, it was just a teaser from Imran to scare off PDM. Otherwise, PDM is still in denial and want to run the country which is running out of money.
You think Khan's supporters are imbeciles, right here on the forum people have told stories about people sold their mobiles, motorcycles etc etc so they can make take part in the long march. I know of caravans of 500, 1000. 2000 people leaving from many villages from the south of Punjab, Jehlum side who were still stuck this morning on roads.

And you think Khan himself would use and abuse his people like this. Face tear gas, riot police, lathi charges, violence, fatigue all day in this heat and all night for a bluff.

If I was in such a situation where I had to sell my few meagre belongings to join the march I can't say for sure I would join it again next week just to play games.

Islamabadiya

Yes close to Isb too.

I visit this belt every month as friends have lands. I am from central Punjab but I love this area. Very less populated, love the bush, wildlife and overall serenity. Sadly, housing societies are very near to the potohar region and the buty is certainly doomed for our next generations.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I visit this belt every month as friends have lands. I am from central Punjab but I love this area. Very less populated, love the bush, wildlife and overall serenity. Sadly, housing societies are very near to the potohar region and the buty is certainly doomed for our next generations.
Well if it were up to some people, every piece of land in Pakistan would be turned into a society.

ali-raj

That has nothing to do with it. He was in the container with Khan during the entire long march. And he is a honest reporter and has never lied or made up stories.

There was a general feeling that mix achar will dissolve it self on its own because of economic collapse or as the the march starts they will give up. So it could be based on that.

Just going off on common sense, if a normal guy like you gets info there is going to be no dharna, you think mix achar being in govt and all state machinery at their disposal wouldn't know that?

And if they knew Khan was only coming to do jalsa, why all the road blocks, riot police and violence, they let all jalsas happen before, should have let this one happen as well.

Just sayin'

Just sayin'

You are open to your believes.
But it is quite possible, that i know more then Imran Riaz Khan (about PTI inner workings only).

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You are open to your believes.
But it is quite possible, that i know more then Imran Riaz Khan (about PTI inner workings only).
No offense, but you are a nobody. An anonymous name on a forum. SO excuse me If I believe a well know strongly pro Imran Khan journalist who spent the last 24 hours with Imran Khan in a tiny container over you, sitting all the way out there in Karachi.

chandaa

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We will believe it when we see it is happening ? I don't trust General Mafia so i don't understand why Khan trusted those snakes again!

Pak1stani

I don't believe any document is signed by Shahbaz Shreef and sent to President.

Even there are rumors that in the deal next COAS has also been decided, Lt. Gen Azhar Abbas

ali-raj

I don't believe any document is signed by Shahbaz Shreef and sent to President.

Even there are rumors that in the deal next COAS has also been decided, Lt. Gen Azhar Abbas
That guy is pure Patwari along with his elder brother. I don't think, this was added.
Do you really think IK will allow it NOW , when he is hell bent on changing this establishment fuck uup

Pak1stani

That guy is pure Patwari along with his elder brother. I don't think, this was added.
Do you really think IK will allow it NOW , when he is hell bent on changing this establishment fuck uup
Yes that I know and that's why I think most of the things said about the deal is just rumors.
Signing of letter by Shahbaz Shreef and sending to Arif Alvi is kind of political death warrent for pml-n, and that's why I think it is just rumor.