Guess the product

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)

Here is an ad of a product that most of you have used before. PTV use to run the English version of this commercial but I cant find it anywhere, the part where it shows the product name has been deleted intentionally. Is there a soul who can guess the product?

Last edited by a moderator:

SK_LHR

Councller (250+ posts)
Mr. Unlettered is morally bound to acknowledge to correct entry and give a reward whatever he can afford to; even a thanks would suffice:)

Even............a small "thanks" not yet...................Neelaam Ghar ya Inaam Ghar muntashir ho gaya hay ............... (bigsmile)

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mr. Unlettered is morally bound to acknowledge to correct entry and give a reward whatever he can afford to; even a thanks would suffice:)

Yes I am as it been a week already.

@ killerjatt

Its not Marvin Gold

@ abdlsy

Its not Lays

@ Baloch_1

Its not Malboro

@ tariisb

Here are some ice cubes from my side
ice-cubes1.jpg

Before I'll post the complete video can anybody tell me whats going to happen later in the commercial?

Last edited:

Unlettered

Senator (1k+ posts)
its "TEEM" soft drink. , first introductory visual on PTV.................:)

Congrats & here is the complete advertisement:

Though the add is not in English but I remember the guy saying the bartender "Give me some dry salty crackers" while at the end he said "one more for the road"

Mariaicops

Cool idea... Which day are the pictures posted up heh, for me week starts on Monday? Hey.. It would be also cool to have a Guess The Add-On contest.

:)