H2 - HYDROGEN FUELING STATION in Berlin/Germany - H2 Cars & Busses in Berlin NOW !!

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why is it impossible in Pakistan?

Shell-H2Pilotanlage_01-400x266.jpg

pump.bmp

filling_station.jpg

One_Of_14_H2ICE_Buses_At_TOTAL_Station_Berlin.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCptUFckC-Y&feature=channel&list=UL

Friend me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bodhisattva-Music/263160113714207
https://twitter.com/BODHISATTVAMusi
http://www.facebook.com/enrico.galvini
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/enrico-galvini/17/601/238
https://twitter.com/#!/Enrico_Galvini

In this Video I would like to show you the Hydrogen Fueling Station at the Berlin Ostbahnhof.

Since many years there is a big research project of the CEP located Berlin, which investigates the possibility of the daily use of hydrogen in usual cars.
The head of the researches is the CEP -- Clean Energy partnership.
In Berlin many busses from the BVG, the Official Bus Armada of Berlin fuelling hydrogen to generate the power to drive somwhere.

Maybe most of did not recognize this Fuelling Station since today. But usually it should be a SENSATION. Because all the time our governments were talking about reducing the CO2 Emissions.

H2 Technology is clean and causes no toxic Emissions.
Hydrogen burns with the help of oxygen into WATER. Water is the waste product of this chemical reaction. At the same time water is also the starting product to produce Hydrogen.
So this would be a complete circulation of basic products and waste products !!

The Holy Grail of generating energy is the combination of an ELECTROLIZER and a SOLAR CELL or Wind Power.

The Solar Cell or another alternative energy delivers the needed electricity to split up the water into hydrogen and oxygen. They also provide the electricity for the compressors and other needed utilities.

You can harvest the sun light and transform it into store-able Hydrogen. This valuable and great innovation has the potential to reform the energy business of our whole world.

At the moment there are no real possibilities to store big amounts of electric energy. The produced energy must be delivered somewhere and must be used. If there is no need for it the output amount of energy from the power house must be smaller. At the moment there are a lot of controlling processes in the background to provide this stable electricity grid in europe.

If a less amount of energy is needed by the customers, the production of energy must be curbed.
Thats the reason why our windmills needed to to be turned of so many times. Because they produce to much energy.

With H2 Technology it would be possible to store that amounts of energy which are not needed at a specific time and later on use it in times when the sun does not shine so much or its not so windy.

Another advantage of the H2 Technology is the possibility of the transportation of electric power in a tank. Even this is unique and new.

The efficiency factor is much higher that the efficiency factor of coal or common gasoline.
The same amount of H2 delivers much more energy than coal or gasoline. And its even a clean technology...

The only „dirty process" could be the production of the H2 Tanks. But since decades billions of tons of Hydrogen are produced and transported for the big industry. This Technology was long ago
fully developed, against all statements of the oil industry or the automobile companies.
Google therefore wikipedia for example...

For example H2 is used as rocket fuel in astronautics.
H2 is as dangerous as every other kind of compressed burnable gasses.
Many hous owner have these big gas tanks in their garden or their basement for their heating systems. They could also explode. But this would be the wrong perspective to talk about Hydrogen technology.

For sure this inventions will be as much important as the inventions of the steam engine.
This invention will herald a new era a new age.

This invention will be the source for a new exodus from the big cities into the countryside.
The citizens would be able to produce their own electricity for their house, their garden and their CAR.
This would be called „decentralized energy supply". That is our future !!
This technologies will be the end of centralizing and monopolising. It would not be possible anymore.
[HI]Thats one of the reasons why the media and the newspapers dont talk about this topic so much.
It would be the end of the BIG Energy Companies and the big OIL Companies, because everybody on this planet would be able to produce his or hers own electricity at their home.[/HI]

If you want to know more about this topic, feel free to write me. Ive got a lot of web-links, videos and books about this topic which I could recommend.

Stay tuned. Lets save our world for our children.
Your Enrico

Last edited:

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
bai simple c bat ha ya idea aik gareeb ka bacha lay ker aya market main or ya bat hamry komi heroes ko hazam nai ho rahi ... i am sure agar aga waqar mai koi sachai hoi to public khud is mansoby ko aam kar li gi. jub chand gari pakistan mai banai aik admi ny to sab automobile or riksha waloyn ko b tatiyan lug gai the k aik soctor 7 admi or aik heavy body kasy kahacy ga bad main wo he engine 7 k bajay 9 admiyoun ko lay k 90 ki speed pe bahagta nazar aya. i m not saying aga waqar is right or wrong magar Allah k kawaneen k ilawa baki sab kawanen tabdil ho skaty hain nothing is impossible.

_pakistan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lekn bhai baat sochney wali hey ,key agha waqar ko arrest kion kiya giya hey??
kionkey wo bhi tou yahi keh raha tha key wo aik Gs station ko H2 Gas mainn change ker sakt hey.
lekn usko is kaam sey kon rokk raha hey?

bai simple c bat ha ya idea aik gareeb ka bacha lay ker aya market main or ya bat hamry komi heroes ko hazam nai ho rahi ... i am sure agar aga waqar mai koi sachai hoi to public khud is mansoby ko aam kar li gi. jub chand gari pakistan mai banai aik admi ny to sab automobile or riksha waloyn ko b tatiyan lug gai the k aik soctor 7 admi or aik heavy body kasy kahacy ga bad main wo he engine 7 k bajay 9 admiyoun ko lay k 90 ki speed pe bahagta nazar aya. i m not saying aga waqar is right or wrong magar Allah k kawaneen k ilawa baki sab kawanen tabdil ho skaty hain nothing is impossible.

Last edited:

love you pak

MPA (400+ posts)
jin k mafdat hain wo he rook rahy hain, fozlay se bijli bun rahai han hawa se bijli bun raha ha to psni se hydrogen se car q nai chal skti????? is issue ko sub ny mil ker hype kia ha simple c bat aga waqar ko bulwao or usko bolo hamid mir ya komi heroes main kisi aik ki gari main wo kit fit ker k car chila day or bat mai us kit ka moina kerwa day sub ko khalas doodh ka doodh or pani ka pani ho jay ga dost

falcons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ye thread pahla b create huwa ha jis ma berlin k H2 gas stations ki baat i gae ha..

1. America sa la k Europe tak sab ye chahty han k un ki arbio k oil sa jaan chut jai kio k ye sara oil west sa nahi sirf arabic countries sa nikalta ha...America or Europeo har dosri energy ko istmal kar rahy han taky oil kaam sa kaam istmal ho(wind, solar, H2, daam, electricity)... Apko kisi na bht galt information di ha...
  2. Duniya ma kahi b H2 water sa paida nahi ho rae... H2 mostly chemical factories or industry ma use hote ha lkn sab sa cheap way methane sa paida hoti ha... Give me one example agar kahi water sa ho rae ha to..
  3. Europe ma H2 k station ha jahan pa highly compressed gas cars ma bhari jate ha paida nahi ki jate....
  4. H2 k stations pa jo H2 majood ha wo methane sa tiyar ki jate ha water sa nahi....
  5. jitni electricity water sa pass kar k H2 nikalte ha us sa kahi ziada power mil jai ge agar wohi electricity direct car ko de do... minimum 237.13kJ/mol energy required..
  6. Agar apna kabhi electrolysis ka process dekha ho to apko andaza ho ga k H2 gas kitni slow produce hte ha or ghnta baad ja k aik test tube fill hte ha...

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=25459]_pakistan[/MENTION]

its not possible to produce enough hydrogen in ur house for cars. Because electrolysis is 2 much costly.
of curse there r hydrogen stations in world for vehicles and also hydrogen is used in factories, but commercially its extracted from methane CH4 and not from water.

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
THese big joints from rich world never wants that any one from Pak will be up and make money on this. Media anchor specially Kamran Khan( i hate him now) are making sooo negative program on waqar.... If he is thief or what... this is his personal thing. If he invent anything which can make Pak's name big... For me, he is still hero. We need some good news which can make Pak name better in world. If these scientist like hoodbhoy have issues from this invention, why not they called aga waqar and check his invention... its some hours job and media can be with him. So after some hours, everything will be clear infront of whole world. I think these big scientist also dont want that any one can invent anything, except them. Allah knows better.