Hardworking officer resigns after Lahore CCPO calls him "Khotay key bachay"

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khotay kay bachay, 'hardworking cop' resigns after Lahore CCPO scolding for 'reply in English'

00001600978604-0.jpg

LAHORE: A member of the Punjab Police on Thursday chose to step down from his post after Lahore police chief Umar Sheikh allegedly called him a khotay ka bacha [Son of a donkey] while giving him a dressing down in an official meeting.

Sub-inspector Fahad Iftikhar Virk told The Express Tribune about how heat things became."I could not tolerate him abusing my father that was too much for me," the cop said.

Fahad said he had played a key role in establishing the social media cell of the Punjab Police force and "always gave his best".He recounted how Sheikh had asked him a question to which Fahad replied in English.

According to him, in a fit of rage, he then proceeded to "humilate him". "His behavior in unbecoming of his rank as well as being illegal and immoral," he went on to say.

The Lahore CCPO faced heavy critiicism for his remarks earlier this month on live television, where he questioned why the Lahore gang-rape victim was "out alone so late at night with her children".

His comments raised a furore as the public called for his ouster for seemingly blamiing the victim instead of taking responsiblity for the law enforcement's failure to protect her.

Yesterday, SSP Liaquat Malik was transferred for "disciplinary reasons" to AIG Discipline after reportedly exchanging heated words with the top cop.

This is not the first time a member of the Punjab Police has complained about his behaviour, as earlier this week, a head constable and an inspector lodged complaints as well as staging protests against him.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
hard working ...fuck off...
Something to celebrate for you. Don’t be sad!
Its funny when the corrupt are dealt with stick they cry wolf and shed tears as they ste being treated unfairly but they forget how they treated everyone else unfairly and abused they power. Let the corrupt cry
Weldon CCPO Lahore. U must be doing good thats why PMLN media is crying.

غریب عوام پر ظلم کرتے وقت، لمبی لمبی رشوتیں لیتے وقت اور جرائم پیشہ پٹواریوں کی سہولت کاری کرتے وقت نہ ان پارساؤں کو اپنے باپ کی عزت یاد رہتی ہے اور نہ ہی اپنی عزت نفس کا خیال!! جواب دھی کرو تو ان کی ساری خاندانی عزتیں پامال ہو جاتی ہیں
اس کا تمام سروس ریکارڈ چیک کیا جانا چاہئیے اور اس کی ہر ایک بدمعاشی پر اسے سو سو جوتے مار کر جیل میں بند کیا جانا چاہئیے . اپنے پٹواری اخبار کے سامنے فرضی قصے کہانیاں سنا کر ایسے لوگوں کو پٹواریوں کی ہمدردیاں بٹورنے کے لیے کھلا نہیں چھوڑا جانا چاہئیے . بہت ہو گیا

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There will be more propaganda news against CCPO Lahore because he refused to obey the orders of Captain Safdar on behalf of Mariyum Qatri. CCPO also used same language as capt safdar did. So goons know that CCPO Umar Sheikh will destroy money launderers and land grabbers. Well done Umer Sheikh keep it up

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
If this ccpo bring reforms in Punjab police then former IG shoaib dastagir will loss all his reputation as he was making hurdels of this ccpo appointment

naushadansari81

Councller (250+ posts)
I am very much with IK as PM, it is my humble request to control this guy who use to abuse subordinate. Everyone has his/her self respect, he has no right to humiliates anyone. If he has done anything wrong follow 1973 public officers discipline rule. I hope PM and CM Punjab will take appropriate action against this guy.