Haroon Rashid criticisizing Imran Khan

Young

Senator (1k+ posts)
06_03.gif

But imran khan in yesterdays program in Dharna said that i am not agree with Haroon Rashid. BUt i think some points of Haroon Rashid are valid. What you guys think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:

universal007

MPA (400+ posts)
pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

this will continue till there is any revolution.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
pakistan is a slave country and in pakistan no party can come in to govt. without the approval of america.America rule in this country through Pakistani army and agencies.if you think imran khan can come in power without the approval of america via army ,then you live in the world of fool.

These dharnas by imran khan are just to show to america and army that look i have got some support of people and why dont you make me prime minister.

There is a general opinion that west and america dont want Nawaz sharif to come in power.It means that Nawaz sharif or pml must be good for the country b/c they want puppets and army knows if nawaz sharif will be in power then he will really be a prime minister with authority who will not take dictation.

[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

ealtaf

Minister (2k+ posts)
This kind of positive critical thinking is needed to improve the structure of PTI in Pakistan, I agree with Haroon ur Rasheed where he said that Karkunans of PTI need to spend day and night to improve the party in all areas of Pakistan, he is right to say that a Karkun should take his meal with him when leaving house and come back late, a lot of hard work and dedication is required. Remember this point that in the whole article Haroon ur Rasheed stayed positive towards PTI and given suggestions to improve the party, we should listen and act what is right.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

first can you pls explain ....................Nawaz Shareef ..........Nawaz Shareef Kaise bana..........from History.......... for this argument ..........now he is apposse and pure in his think..... and benefit only for pakistan and ppl of Pakistan...........have you any burhan(proof) give me here...........not from toung only....... with precticaly real.......proof (Burhan)...............and other side IK is not come in politic via this same way as come Nawaz Shareef...........why you think he sit in power via this source which have born Nawaz sareef.................(army).......................ye tou aap sirf Guman pe baat kar rahe ho.............. ek jahan........ se paida hota he ab wo naik or acha bacha ban gaya he is liye beliveable he..........and woh jo start se hi army ke har opration ka anti he woh army ki support le kar in ke saath play kare ga..........have you some proof and sure hidden truth....then spoke out please...............why....... its not only IK or NS............but this is for Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is the point. Imran or PTI senior members may not agree with Haroon Rashid on many issues, but they will still respect his point of view because he's original and has his own mind. But in the end, PTI has to make its own strategy, they've got people who have been there in opposition for 15 years now and maybe they also understand a bit of politics themselves. So Haroon Rashid ke advice sar ankhon per, laikin PTI has to decide what strategy to adopt in the end.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Very good advices by Haroon Rasheed.

We also feel same , Imran has to do a lot. Not depending on Tv cannels.

PTI should be established into the bases of community.

and lots of work is needed. lots of planning.

It will give jobs to people.

Once I asked a question ,that why Hazrat Ali and other Sahabah were so poor ( financially ) ...

The answer is they used to do community job as Rasool Allah said.

They do not go out for earing of them selves , they used to spend time for Rasool Allah and Muslims.

And what ever they earn , they spend that even to the others.

SaadKnight

Senator (1k+ posts)

I like to be a typical pakistani at this point.

YEH AMREEKAN AGENT HAI (cry)

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
I totally agree with the remark made by haroon rasheed in his column that "power is unseen entitiy" and imran khan should really avoid to come too often on TV and that too in "phateecher" programs. Imran Khan has already at a stage where he is being seen "powerful" leader eventhough some old school journalists and politicians find it hard to acknowledge.

jony1

MPA (400+ posts)
Haroon Rsheed is right and very true. There are much problem becuse of old members and new. but it will be setteld with in time.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
If you believe IK can make a difference or his party can-make a difference then vote for his candidate even if it is a donkey or an electricity pole.
Do not question his discernment that is if you truly believe in him and trust him.

moodali

MPA (400+ posts)
06_03.gif

but imran khan in yesterdays program in dharna said that i am not agree with haroon rashid. But i think some points of haroon rashid are valid. What you guys think about it?
oh yaar yeh chaha side se imran khan ko aankahin bhi mar raha hota hai.