Has PMLN been duped into supporting new ISI chief?

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There has been a lot of speculation on the selection of the new ISI chief over the last few days. However, today Mariam qatri who has been calling General Bajwa selector and PM Imran Khan selected suddenly came out in support of selector's choice.

This whole ISI chief issue might just be a drama created deliberately by Civil/Military leadership in order to fool PMLN into supporting the new ISI chief. Under normal circumstances, PMLN would have opposed any name as they have been doing for the past 3-4 years to keep army under pressure and politicize the military. But with this move, new ISI chief will no longer be under any pressure since he now has the approval of anti army camp in PMLN.

It is worth noting that PPP/zardari and even Shobaz have not yet taken any position publicly on this issue. I guess they know from experience that actions speak louder than words and it remains to be seen whether the new ISI chief will give relief to opposition or not. However, loud mouth Mariam Qatri has made a critical mistake by supporting new Bajwa's choice. If Bajwa's choice becomes new ISI chief, PMLN will not be able to blame this new ISI chief for losing upcoming elections! This is similar to how PMLN/PPP opposed open ballot for senate elections and in the end they lost chairman senate elections with secret ballot despite having majority in senate.

Last edited by a moderator:

JawadAhmed

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
man... yeh tu pmln walo(Low IQ people) ko bhe pata ho ga....kahani is sy bhe gehri hoti...nested loops jo normal IQ walo ke smjh sy bhe bahir ho..

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
There has been a lot of speculation on the selection of the new ISI chief over the last few days. However, today Mariam qatri who has been calling General Bajwa selector and PM Imran Khan selected suddenly came out in support of selector's choice.

This whole ISI chief issue might just be a drama created deliberately by Civil/Military leadership in order to fool PMLN into supporting the new ISI chief. Under normal circumstances, PMLN would have opposed any name as they have been doing for the past 3-4 years to keep army under pressure and politicize the military. But with this move, new ISI chief will no longer be under any pressure since he now has the approval of anti army camp in PMLN.

It is worth noting that PPP/zardari and even Shobaz have not yet taken any position publicly on this issue. I guess they know from experience that actions speak louder than words and it remains to be seen whether the new ISI chief will give relief to opposition or not. However, loud mouth Mariam Qatri has made a critical mistake by supporting new Bajwa's choice. If Bajwa's choice becomes new ISI chief, PMLN will not be able to blame this new ISI chief for losing upcoming elections! This is similar to how PMLN/PPP opposed open ballot for senate elections and in the end they lost chairman senate elections with secret ballot despite having majority in senate.
Pmln is known for taking I turns. Remember they selected current chairman NAB and called him B team of PM Imran Khan later when he didn't drop NAB cases against their criminal leaders

surfer

I honestly doubt Maryum's brain works at such an advanced level. I mean she used to tweet stuff without understanding -

...or reading -

Siberite

Bunch of Crock. I am really surprise how far the Youthia goes to satisfy their hatred.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)

Maryam statements should have another angle and that is if she supports the bajwas choice then definitely PTI thinks Nadeem Anjum is opposition guy and PTI might not agree with the new choice and hence disagrees which makes the situation more vulnerable for PTI and Military. So this partnership can be break beacuse of pti stupid reaction regarding new chief choice and maryam may get benefit from it.

Saboo

lOl. I don't doubt if they follow their leader. Murad Saeed would be Jealous.
مراد سعید بیچارہ تو اسے ہی بدنام ہے ...وہ کیا ہے کہ
اچھی صورت بھی کیا بری شے ہے
جس نے بھی ڈالی بری نظر ڈالی
اب اس میں کیا ?

Siberite

مراد سعید بیچارہ تو اسے ہی بدنام ہے ...وہ کیا ہے کہ
اچھی صورت بھی کیا بری شے ہے
جس نے بھی ڈالی بری نظر ڈالی
اب اس میں کیا ?
Achi Soorat Aur Murad Saeed.
Just watch his eye brows when he is talking . They are saluting his right and left ear.
Wesay agar dil Khoti per bhi aa jae tu wo bhi pari lugti hai.

Saboo

Achi Soorat Aur Murad Saeed.
Just watch his eye brows when he is talking . They are saluting his right and left ear.
Wesay agar dil Khoti per bhi aa jae tu wo bhi pari lugti hai.
Hahaha….Just don't worry about his eye brows…they could be made.
Just by looking from the back , he is well built….cushanie…... ?
If anyone could beat him in this, that will be Billo Rani……Ab is mien kia

Siberite

Hahaha….Just don't worry about his eye brows…they could be made.
Just by looking from the back , he is well built….cushanie…... ?
If anyone could beat him in this, that will be Billo Rani……Ab is mien kia
I don't know about that , however, I know the next in line is Shida Tilly. One , he is well build , carrying well tolerated behind for decades ( He claimed he served 12 dictators and can still take few more) . Second, IK likes him too much from peon to Interior minister.

Saboo

I don't know about that , however, I know the next in line is Shida Tilly. One , he is well build , carrying well tolerated behind for decades ( He claimed he served 12 dictators and can still take few more) . Second, IK likes him too much from peon to Interior minister.
Hahaha…Sheeda Tulli is in a league of his own and not part of this anjaman. ?

Hussain1967

To thread starter: Khush rehnay ko ghalib yeh khayal achha hai!

Waisay itnay dinon ki tension kay baad yeh tehreeer zuroori thi takeh PTI fanboys ka moral up ho jaey.

eccentric

MPA (400+ posts)
A patwari/jiyala brainstorming : „Jb main bara hojaoinga ga. Khoto ki factory lagaoin ga. Khd Manager bn jaoin ga. Khob khotay nehlaon ga ar chamkayon ga. Hr Forum pr bethaoin ga. Hr idaray main lagwaoin ga. Nani ko Leader bnaoinga. Nani k papa ko London bhejwaoin. Ar phr begharat bn k khota biryanni kaoinga ar phr yh naray lagwaoin ga „Jaag Punjabi jaag, ek zardari sb pr bharri“

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
The involvement of ISI in politics over the decades, has led to a stage where the appointment of the DG (which should strictly be a routine matter) is now being openly discussed and debated. Very sad.