Hasb -e- Haal - 30th June 2011

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
qamar kaira ne mangwai hai yeh LIMO ??... hmm iss me jhooola lia tha na USA ja ker .... Qaira ka bhai UK taxi chalata tha aaj kall ISB me crores k property ki deals kerwata hai ,,, inkay front men hain jo invest kerty hain PAKISTAN,SPAIN,UAE etc me ... my brother is directly involved in one deal which is about a petrol pump in F sector ISB ... WAHEED kaira is dealing this on behalf of the owner of petrol pump ...

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
1) Thanks for the Azizi and company for nice entertainment ! In the daily struggle of life some pleasent time of amusement.

2) In the first part the people who imported this voyager Allah will ask all the ( Hasab Katab) and he never forgets even your
generations will pay in this world as well as on the day of judgement. Think if you are muslim ?
Once our highly respected Dr.Q. Khan said open a car and mobile phone industry, but in vain. It is still time bring industrial
revolution and manufacture by your own everything etc by creating jobs.
3) A friend of mine PHD doctor told me about Saudi Arab that they have very much corruption, strange. They take everywhere
commission and the country is not going forwards. In Jadda no rainy water drainage system but in the papers they have paid and
build it. This new law 6 year stay will as well not help them much? The people will leave the country half finished projects.
Our country should deal with Saudies not to send our workers in such critical situation, pakistanies back home, when we are
bitterly inneed of foreign currency ? Azizi is very right with his remarks .