Hazrat-e-MOAVIAH رضی اللہ عنہ peh Brailvi ULMA main IKHTELAF ??? (By Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza)

TONIC

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Engineer Mohammed Ali Mirza is a emerging scholar of our time, great thing about him is that he doesn’t give a damn about any divisions or sects which have been created in Islam and goes to the source which is Quran and Sunnah, many people can’t digest that :)

Muhammad Jibran

Engineer Mohammed Ali Mirza is a emerging scholar of our time, great thing about him is that he doesn’t give a damn about any divisions or sects which have been created in Islam and goes to the source which is Quran and Sunnah, many people can’t digest that :)
Every fitna is liked and praised by PTI supporters

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Excuse me but do you think Sunnah is not controversial? I have seen mullas trying to kill each other over some of them?

Muhammad Jibran

Bralvi Ulma has only one version regarding Hazrat e Mauviya..... They don't know all the sufis are not bralvis.... Tahir ul Qadri never called himself bralvi neither he follow Ala Hazrat. Similarly, Peers of Gorlah are not bralvis.

Ignorant think who ever visit shrine, or say Ya Rasool Allah is a bralvi which is wrong

TONIC

Excuse me but do you think Sunnah is not controversial? I have seen mullas trying to kill each other over some of them?

If you want to make it controversial then anything can be controversial, do you think Jesus PBUH is not controversial ? Do you think Prophet Mohammad PBUH is not controversial ? Do you think our one true God (Allah) is not controversial ? Many don’t believe in them !! That doesn’t make them wrong ? Majority doesn’t mean anything and controversy can be on any point of view.

If you are sincere about Sunnah , read Sheeh Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim along with Quran, that will solve 99% of your problems.

Saboo

i have seen common muslims killing each other over few hundred rupees or land or lady etc
Yes for sure!
I always believed any thread of a religious nature should not be posted on this site.
Religion is believing! What you believe is your religion and what I believe is mine. You are not going to change me and I am not going to change you either, so why argue?

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)
علی مرزا سچ بولتا ہے جو ہمیں ہضم نہیں ہوتا، اللہ اسےسلامت رکھے اندھوں کے شہر میں آئینےبیچ رہا ہے

Saboo

If you want to make it controversial then anything can be controversial, do you think Jesus PBUH is not controversial ? Do you think Prophet Mohammad PBUH is not controversial ? Do you think our one true God (Allah) is not controversial ? Many don’t believe in them !! That doesn’t make them wrong ? Majority doesn’t mean anything and controversy can be on any point of view.

If you are sincere about Sunnah , read Sheeh Bukhari and Saheeh Muslim along with Quran, that will solve 99% of your problems.
I don't have to make Sunnah controversial, it already is. My only point is that religion is a personal matter, a matter of your belief and should be left alone, at-least not be discussed on forums like this. No one will convince no one so leave it alone and Let God decide who is right and who is wrong. Fair enough?

منتظر

Minister (2k+ posts)
خلفا راشدین میں سے پہلے تین کے بارے کوئ کچھ کہ دے تو اس پر فتوے لیکن جو چوتھے خلیفہ کے بارے برا بھلا کھ ان کی بیعت نہ کرے ان۔ سے جنگ کرے وہ ماموں جان
حدیث سند کے ساتھ موجود ہے کے عمار یاسر کو ایک باغی گروہ مارے گا صفین میں ان کو معاویہ ابن ہندہ نے شہید کیا معاویہ باغی تھا

The Untouchable

MPA (400+ posts)
he is Mirza Qadiyani part 2. if you follow him blindly then you are going straight HF.

TONIC

I don't have to make Sunnah controversial, it already is. My only point is that religion is a personal matter, a matter of your belief and should be left alone, at-least not be discussed on forums like this. No one will convince no one so leave it alone and Let God decide who is right and who is wrong. Fair enough?
No dear, religion is not personal matter, if it was personal in nature I would have received a personal note from creator ! Religion is never personal this is a myth of our era, there is no compulsion but that doesn’t make it personal.

TONIC

Religion has nothing to do with Mullah, take out mullah from religion and go and read Quran and Sunnah, inshaAllah you will find guidance.

TONIC

he is Mirza Qadiyani part 2. if you follow him blindly then you are going straight HF.
Have you listened to him ! Just because his name has mirza doesnt make him Qadiani , he considers all Qadianis as non Muslims apart from that has he propagated any new concept ! Think before you accuse someone of being non Muslim, when a person accuses another person to be a non Muslim , one of the two is a non Muslim in the sight of Allah.

Saboo

No dear, religion is not personal matter, if it was personal in nature I would have received a personal note from creator ! Religion is never personal this is a myth of our era, there is no compulsion but that doesn’t make it personal.
Religion is personal in the sense that you are responsible only for your self and no one else. and you will be asked about your self and no one else. No one appointed you a chokidaar over others? Just say," tumhara religion tumhein mubarak and mera religion mujhay"
Did not God ask the prophet saw to say it to Kuffars of that time?