Heads of institution and their social contacts.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I will request PMIK and the government of Pakistan to strictly ban any social gathering between heads of government institutes and departments and political leaders or elements until the officers retire.
I have read that COAS has invited Bilawal to the Valima ceremony of his son.
Judges, Generals, heads of government departments, University principles, etc., and all must be banned legally from social contact, only official contact should be allowed.

stargazer

Why?? This doesn’t seem lawful!
It becomes lawful once the law is passed.
Now, Morally and Ethically speaking heads of government institutes have no reason to meet socially with political elements they should be busy doing their work. If they need to raise funds or perform other activities then they can ask for waivers. This will ensure all their meetings are recorded. Most of the time at present such meetings become a source of rumors and instability.

NasNY

Bilo rani recently visited US and met with some intelligence think tanks, and he is the only one who can tell what he talked about and how it impacts Pakistan security.

so a little DaNDA and he will squeal like a pig.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bilo rani recently visited US and met with some intelligence think tanks, and he is the only one who can tell what he talked about and how it impacts Pakistan security.

so a little DaNDA and he will squeal like a pig.
True but he is not that useful for west I guess as compared to BB.