Heads up - Too much swearing & vulgar language used on the forum

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
no body is stopping freedom of speech

Just do not use filthy language. That is all we are asking. Do you talk like that in your house? If not, then why should it be tolerable here?

We rather lose traffic than make this place a complete gutter.

I personally think that a man is supposed to express his political views and if a person is known by some nickname —- And someone call him/her by that name —- What is wrong with that ?​

By the way —— Why all of the sudden your policies started to promote Morals and ethics ??​

It is because of Some kind of pressure from someone or because financial gains? ——- Just curious​

I may will be banned in my comments but I assure you that soon you and your owners will be listening the bells of this action everywhere and May be — May be we all will be seeing the new competitors in the Market and siasat.Pk could be history like PkPolitics —- I personally think it would be a huge lose to the participants​

Murree123

Voter (50+ posts)
AS,

Guys, Please stop swearing and using filthy language on the forum.

Please understand that women and kids also use this forum.

I am instructed to start banning ids and this will start today.

Look forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Abbasi
I never abused anyone here why my ID is under surveillance ?

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

I personally think that a man is supposed to express his political views and if a person is known by some nickname —- And someone call him/her by that name —- What is wrong with that ?​

By the way —— Why all of the sudden your policies started to promote Morals and ethics ??​

It is because of Some kind of pressure from someone or because financial gains? ——- Just curious​

I may will be banned in my comments but I assure you that soon you and your owners will be listening the bells of this action everywhere and May be — May be we all will be seeing the new competitors in the Market and siasat.Pk could be history like PkPolitics —- I personally think it would be a huge lose to the participants​

wah kaya dhamkee hay

galion ke ijazat du warna .......

kya qaum hay yar, kya tarbiyat hay inkee

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
In these tough times when a little satisfaction we got from calling generals and jury with names, you taking that away from us?
This is madness.

Aliimran1

I know that the banned id is yours and you are the only one protesting.

90% of the traffic on this forum don't participate with comments and only here to read what people are saying. We have strict instructions to implement that. Thanks

What are you talking about ?​

What ID ?​

Ask your technician/ technical staff to verify —- If have any?——— Don’t put false allegations —— I have only one ID and I have the courage to speak truth​

Next time don’t you ever try to put false allegations on me​

wasiqjaved

AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
3526pv.jpg

Aliimran1

wah kaya dhamkee hay

galion ke ijazat du warna .......

kya qaum hay yar, kya tarbiyat hay inkee

Just a humble suggestion—- A well wisher of Siasatpk —- yeh woh drakhat hai jisay hum nay waqt de de kar parwan chrhaya hai —— I don’t want to see it dead​

I know that the banned id is yours and you are the only one protesting.

90% of the traffic on this forum don't participate with comments and only here to read what people are saying. We have strict instructions to implement that. Thanks

I am the only one —( I “ Ali Imran ” ) who is protesting—— YES —- Because I see that where this ban is heading towards and what damage this could do the overseas Pakistani voices at this time!​

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

Just a humble suggestion—- A well wisher of Siasatpk —- yeh woh drakhat hai jisay hum nay waqt de de kar parwan chrhaya hai —— I don’t want to see it dead​

I am the only one —( I “ Ali Imran ” ) who is protesting—— YES —- Because I see that where this ban is heading towards and what damage this could do the overseas Pakistani voices at this time!​

why can we not talk without filthy galeess?

wasiqjaved

AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
Does this mean we can't share anything related to Aamir Liaquat? ?
wah-wah-wa-wa.gif

mughals

AS,

Thanks

Abbasi
There are 40-50 people who write actively. Out of those 50% are paid ones
So kicking out people will not help the forum and its revenues.
The following steps should be taken in the following order:
1. Abusive posts should be deleted.
2. Warning should be given to the author to not repeat it
3. Temporary ban for a week
4. Permanent ban

Don't be harsh to your brothers, always warn them before you ban somebody permanently. Be professional! Many people will get irritated in roza and write something they may not want.

Being harsher will push them to other forums or youtube. I hope this is not the goal here.

Aliimran1

why can we not talk without filthy galeess?

I have no problem with that and other then my political differences I am not a person who would be using filthy language but yesterday I was provoked by Shan Ali Ak 27—- to used this language because —- Woh meri mari hoi Maa ko galiyan de raha tha —— Sometimes people don’t understand politely and one have to make them understand —- Aur jo meri maa ko galiyan de ga —— I would go to any extend to stop him/ her​

Last edited:

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)

I have no problem with that and other then my political differences I am not a person who would be using filthy language but yesterday I was provoked by Shan Ali Ak 27—- to used this language because —- Woh meri mari hoi Maa ko galiyan de raha tha —— Sometimes people don’t understand politely and one have to make them understand —- Aur jo meri maa ko galiyan de ga —— I would go to any extend to stop him/ her​

i agree trolls like him should be banned forever

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
There are 40-50 people who write actively. Out of those 50% are paid ones
So kicking out people will not help the forum and its revenues.
The following steps should be taken in the following order:
1. Abusive posts should be deleted.
2. Warning should be given to the author to not repeat it
3. Temporary ban for a week
4. Permanent ban

Don't be harsh to your brothers, always warn them before you ban somebody permanently. Be professional! Many people will get irritated in roza and write something they may not want.

Being harsher will push them to other forums or youtube. I hope this is not the goal here.
Appears to be more of a "SOFTWARE UPDATE " thing. Lately people have been venting off a lot on Judiciary/Military and giving them galies. The intent appears to ban/subdue them in the name or Morality now. The question is why all of a sudden now?

mughals

Appears to be more of a "SOFTWARE UPDATE " thing. Lately people have been venting off a lot on Judiciary/Military and giving them galies. The intent appears to ban/subdue them in the name or Morality now. The question is why all of a sudden now?
gali tu naheen day chahiye, likin khul ker bolna chahiye

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
gali tu naheen day chahiye, likin khul ker bolna chahiye

Yes, but again is not a crime keeping in view so many bad things that are happening in Pakistan now like convicted criminals being assigned on high posts etc. I personally think banning for galies is an Over-Kill!