Heads up - Too much swearing & vulgar language used on the forum

A Abbasi

Staff member
AS,

Guys, Please stop swearing and using filthy language on the forum.

Please understand that women and kids also use this forum.

I am instructed to start banning ids and this will start today.

Look forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Abbasi

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
That’s good. I think people were extremely frustrated by the recent actions of authorities and needed a forum for catharsis.

I hope passion has cooled down now and discussions can be had in civilised manner.

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Good Idea but this could —- No it would effect freedom of speech and expression at this crucial times when a flood of anti Imran propaganda is going on everywhere​

And this is not good for your business —— It could give a chance to someone who wants to come and take a start in this business​

My suggestion is to leave this alone until the political dust is settled in Pakistan​

This is a political forum not a fun forum for kids and as for as female members are concern I hope that they are mature enough to handle such language and attitude here on this forum —— Because these are the times when most of us are going through very emotional moments​

This forum is meant to be used for adults not for Kids if it is for kids then I think people will start looking into other mediums where they can express themselves. I hope that you will reconsider your decision Thanks​

Roast King

MPA (400+ posts)
AS,

Guys, Please stop swearing and using filthy language on the forum.

Please understand that women and kids also use this forum.

I am instructed to start banning ids and this will start today.

Look forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Abbasi
Bajwa+politicians and judges bharwo ne girne ki hadain cross kardi or hum vulgar language na use karain? Hum karain gai, hum inki laal karain gai achay se jab tak inki shalwarain geeli na hojain, jab tak inki gaand na phat jaiy. Elections announce honay tak ham inki gand main firing karte rahain gai.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeah this kids and women excuse is lame to say the least Aliimran1 put it correctly that this is not a forum for kids. And women should be mature enough to handle it.

Plus you are getting more traffic and engagement than losing because of it.

Anyways your forum your rules. I just put in my 2 cents.

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
But we can still say that establishment+army generals were responsible for all the mess Pakistan currently is in? Or that also triggers a ban?

Supreme court is biased and corrupt, does that count as vulgar?

Just want to be clear that it is only the foul language but not stating the mere facts.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
But we can still say that establishment+army generals were responsible for all the mess Pakistan currently is in? Or that also triggers a ban?

Supreme court is biased and corrupt, does that count at vulgar?

Just want to be clear that it is only the foul language but not stating the mere facts.
he clearly said, vulgarity and filthy language

don't swear and you should be fine.

A Abbasi

Staff member

Good Idea but this could —- No it would effect freedom of speech and expression at this crucial times when a flood of anti Imran propaganda is going on everywhere​

And this is not good for your business —— It could give a chance to someone who wants to come and take a start in this business​

My suggestion is to leave this alone until the political dust is settled in Pakistan​

This is a political forum not a fun forum for kids and as for as female members are concern I hope that they are mature enough to handle such language and attitude here on this forum —— Because these are the times when most of us are going through very emotional moments​

This forum is meant to be used for adults not for Kids if it is for kids then I think people will start looking into other mediums where they can express themselves. I hope that you will reconsider your decision Thanks​

no body is stopping freedom of speech

Just do not use filthy language. That is all we are asking. Do you talk like that in your house? If not, then why should it be tolerable here?

We rather lose traffic than make this place a complete gutter.

A Abbasi

Staff member

After this nonsense of banning threat of members issue —— I see a rift and split building up amongst the PTI supporters this could translate into collapse of this platform ( website ) which is very much alarming for the owners​

I know that the banned id is yours and you are the only one protesting.

90% of the traffic on this forum don't participate with comments and only here to read what people are saying. We have strict instructions to implement that. Thanks

TheRealKing

MPA (400+ posts)
I know that the banned id is yours and you are the only one protesting.

90% of the traffic on this forum don't participate with comments and only here to read what people are saying. We have strict instructions to implement that. Thanks

I never abused anyone on the forums. Why is my account still shadow banned? Only for posting Islamic content?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Agreed with Mod..Some peoples using too much disgusting.. abusive language.Even for me.have to leave the thread healthy discussions...
But I am also request to Mod..kindly bann Indians here who only spread falls propogandas against Pakistan..