Heavy exchange of firing accross LOC

Diljaly

Councller (250+ posts)
اگر سچی ہے تو آگے بڑھ کے پورے انڈیا کو جلا دینا چاہیے، agar video sachi hai tu poory India ko aag Luga kar jula dena chaeey

Adeel

Founder
there is a lot of noise on social media

but the government is completely denying this

This is what Fawad Ch said a couple of hours ago. I hope he is right

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop calculating moves! And pray for the dead and the injured!

The toll is in 100's and missiles are being fired right now!

i was totally against the release of indian pilot , but now i feel that it was the perfect move. Imran Khan thinks like a leader , it was the perfect move i must say again.

Adeel

Founder
He is totally totally wrong! And had he been right, he would have tweeted it himself and not used you as a proxy! Think for yourself! Stand for access to right information than "official" information!

If you are right then government clearly trying to hide this...No TV channel is reporting this so far

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Check twitter trend for yourself #kotli -- It's also trending now.

I'm in Islamabad. F-16 formations have also started flying over for the last 2hours.

If you are right then government clearly trying to hide this...No TV channel is reporting this so far

Irfan_balouch

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is a lot of noise on social media

but the government is completely denying this
میں ٹوئٹر پر دیکھ رہا ہوں۔ جو تصویر فری لانس رپورٹر دکھا رہے ہیں وہ تو بہت ہی بھیانک ہے۔ پر اس وڈیو کا مجھے پتہ ہے۔ کے پرانی ہے۔اللہ خیر کرے۔ اور سب کو اپنی حفظ و امان میں رکھے ۔ ایک میزائل کو ہوا میں ہی تباہ کرنے کی بھی خبر ہے۔ دونوں طرف سے بھاری ہتھیاروں کے استعمال کی بات ہورہی ہے اور سیالکوٹ کی طرف سے ٹینکوں کی موومنٹ کی خبر بھی ہے۔

umer

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes if they are hiding it, it must be a good reason and clearly what's the point of creating panic in general public . Just pray to Allah and if the war is imposed on us then we will see it. Kar lay india shoq poora