Hello Dosto Yaar duniya of forum's

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hello everyone? I was passive member on siasat forum's for past couple years, but Not Active!

I am a YouTuber and very compassionate of truthful Pakistani communities all over duniyia & local Pakistan.
I will shout out to all Salam wailiakum in holy month of FIFA soccer World Cup Russia 2018 !

I want to say my last nick got deleted by whomever but Allah has blessed me to create new account nick. (previous nick Labaas1)
There is no posting ability on that account therefore I have re-activited a unused account antigossip in public interest and social media fun loving community of Pakistanis.
May Allah Grant me in making good solid patriotic element topic posts, ameen.

Shukriya

AntiGossip

Last edited by a moderator:

BrotherKantu

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
"I have re-activited a unused account"

You have multiple accounts. thats may be the reason your accounts have restrictions. IMHO

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
"I have re-activited a unused account"

You have multiple accounts. thats may be the reason your accounts have restrictions. IMHO
No its not that - I don't flood forums repeatedly.
Thanks for your reply.
May everyone have usefulness & good times in forum's. Ameen.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
Moulvi saab you are not allowed more than one account.
Firstly I want to say hi to liberal citizen
Secondly please do not quote me or victimize me by referring me to Moulvi (nothing against Moulvi )
Thirdly if you are interested in replying please make progressive minded posts.
Fourthly I am not going to reply when there are traitors to corrupt wallas spreading haste on forums. I will continue to particapate.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No worries Mullah saab I and the rest of the forum was perfectly alright before you landed your tashrif and inshallah will be afterwards also