Here is a solution for Supreme Court and High courts

SKT

Citizen
The higher judiciary is full of political pawns recruited by the corrupt. They are all directly inducted by politicians after seeing their services as lawyers in defending their ills. Hypothetically, if a government comes which as 2/3 majority and really wants to solve the judiciary mess politically (as opposed to khooni inquilaab where they can be beheaded) here are few things they must do.
  • Give absolute protection to parliamentary proceedings and to laws they pass. No court should have the authority to declare a law as constitutional or otherwise
  • Remove the options of sou moto for judges and the contempt of courts laws. Contempt of court is un-islamic anyways
  • Stop direct induction of lawyers as judges in higher courts ( the lawyer mafia will burn the country for this but it is needed). Other option is to limit direct inductions to lower district courts and no higher.
  • The parliament should be able to remove a higher court judge with 2/3 vote in Parliament. This can be misused but it puts the onus on public to ensure they elect people who they trust more than the judges in courts

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I have no trust on ours entire Judiciary. We used to say..Bara wakeel karo ya judge khareed lo..ap qatal kar k bhi raha ho jao gey...
This is utmost Shame for ours justice system. This must be stop.Ours almost all legislatives are dishonest in Parliament currently. First Judiciary. Should themselves clean Thiers kachra..if they failed.. Then needs laws to remove Corrupt.. Black sheep's from Judiciary...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The higher judiciary is full of political pawns recruited by the corrupt. They are all directly inducted by politicians after seeing their services as lawyers in defending their ills. Hypothetically, if a government comes which as 2/3 majority and really wants to solve the judiciary mess politically (as opposed to khooni inquilaab where they can be beheaded) here are few things they must do.
  • Give absolute protection to parliamentary proceedings and to laws they pass. No court should have the authority to declare a law as constitutional or otherwise
  • Remove the options of sou moto for judges and the contempt of courts laws. Contempt of court is un-islamic anyways
  • Stop direct induction of lawyers as judges in higher courts ( the lawyer mafia will burn the country for this but it is needed). Other option is to limit direct inductions to lower district courts and no higher.
  • The parliament should be able to remove a higher court judge with 2/3 vote in Parliament. This can be misused but it puts the onus on public to ensure they elect people who they trust more than the judges in courts
I agree with most of it. The parts I disagree with is. Absolute protection to parliamentary proceedings is dicey, what if some dickward govt comes in place and bans all media or some stupid shit like that. Rather something along the line that people should have vote in nullifying a law if X amount of people are against it. Have a system like petition or changes.org, where anyone can call into question any law and if enough verified citizens vote to change or modify that law then the govt is bound to by law i.e true power of the people.

Agree withe suo moto and contempt of court laws. Just like blasphemy laws these two have been nothing but abused.

Stop direct induction : I would go a step further than that, open special universities and colleges where only judges are trained and only graduates from there will be directly appointed judges, in their last year they would be required to sit with an active judge to gain real world experience. Also disband all bar councils specially political party bar councils. Because all lawyers have political affiliations or are buddies with each other and then when they become judges they always side with their buddies and political affiliations.

Also someone has to watch the watchmen. The supreme judicial council is useless, because it is made up of SC judges, and as we know and have seen they will never take action against their patti bhais. ATM can't think of who should be this new watchdog body who monitors the SC

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Main issue is that there is no check and balance in the judiciary.
No one is watching the judge conduct. No one is checking his decisions even inside judiciary.
Only thing ongoing is salary and TA/DA. Nothing else
Current judicial system cannot work anymore.
Decisions should be made by the public (For example to find guilty or not guilty) and judiciary should write it. There should be a panel of general public to assist a judge.

Dr Adam

Valid suggestions and worth considering. These are long term and for the incoming assembly.

However, at this point in time the important issue which the judiciary at the instigation of someone else has put herself into should be pondered. This quagmire must end in the next 24 hours. Here are my suggestions:

The erstwhile government is filing a review petition today. I'm sure the petitioners are going to show that important "Cipher" to the judges because of which all this overstretch happened. Immediately after seeing the cipher the bench should say that since very important new information has been shown to us and and after seeing it we are convinced. Therefore, the review is accepted and a short order will be announced in one hour.
They should come up with the short order which can be like this:

1. The bench over rule its previous short order in view of the new evidence and this revocation has effect ab initio.
2. The way people of Pakistan came out last night thru out Pakistan reacted and chanted various slogans we take all those into our consideration.
3. To save the country from anarchy the order of the outgoing government to dissolve assembly is upheld.
4. A new interim set up should be put in place as per Constitution and elections be held in 90 days.
5. Election commission to follow the law in the field (EVM & OS Pakistanis vote)
5. All other issues will be dealt with in the detailed order.

This will be a win win situation for all the parties, judiciary and the Institutions of Pakistan.

This is how I think things can get back to normal within no time. The parties will start electioneering and country will be back to normal.

My 2 cents.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Valid suggestions and worth considering. These are long term and for the incoming assembly.

However, at this point in time the important issue which the judiciary at the instigation of someone else has put herself into should be pondered. This quagmire must end in the next 24 hours. Here are my suggestions:

The erstwhile government is filing a review petition today. I'm sure the petitioners are going to show that important "Cipher" to the judges because of which all this overstretch happened. Immediately after seeing the cipher the bench should say that since very important new information has been shown to us and and after seeing it we are convinced. Therefore, the review is accepted and a short order will be announced in one hour.

1. The bench over rule its previous short order in view of the new evidence and this revocation has effect ab initio.
2. The way people of Pakistan came out last night thru out Pakistan reacted and chanted various slogans we take all those into our consideration.
3. To save the country from anarchy the order of the outgoing government to dissolve assembly is upheld.
4. A new interim set up should be put in place as per Constitution and elections be held in 90 days.
5. Election commission to follow the law in the field (EVM & OS Pakistanis vote)

This will be a win win situation for all the parties, judiciary and the Institutions of Pakistan.

This is how I think things can get back to normal within no time. The parties will start electioneering and country will be back to normal.

My 2 cents.
Kabhi Kabhi Dr Saab aap bhi na...........

PTI lawyers kept on pleading ke haramzaday ke bachay khat to dekh ley armed services chiefs se in camera briefing ley le. Bund-diya-al saab ne sub ke pleas reject kerdi, kyun ke phir jo faisala diya woh dena mushkil hojata. Same ussi tarah Phuddo Daku Movement ne khat akhir second tak dekh se inkar ker rakha huwa tha. Kyu ke phir unko pata hai they cannot plead plausible deniability agar kal ko mamla samne aagaya tho. Same cheez in haramzado judges ne khi.

Inshallah jub in sub ka waqt aaye ga, mark my words they will all plead plausible deniability. Bhai hum ne to khat dekha hi nahi hum kaisay qusoorwar ho sakte hain.

asallo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Just my 2 cents on this judges should have exam like CSP officer to come into office plus their back ground check and that is what happen in 1st world countries

Dr Adam

My 2 cents.
Kabhi Kabhi Dr Saab aap bhi na...........

PTI lawyers kept on pleading ke haramzaday ke bachay khat to dekh ley armed services chiefs se in camera briefing ley le. Bund-diya-al saab ne sub ke pleas reject kerdi, kyun ke phir jo faisala diya woh dena mushkil hojata. Same ussi tarah Phuddo Daku Movement ne khat akhir second tak dekh se inkar ker rakha huwa tha. Kyu ke phir unko pata hai they cannot plead plausible deniability agar kal ko mamla samne aagaya tho. Same cheez in haramzado judges ne khi.

Inshallah jub in sub ka waqt aaye ga, mark my words they will all plead plausible deniability. Bhai hum ne to khat dekha hi nahi hum kaisay qusoorwar ho sakte hain.
PTI kay wakeel hawa main teer chla rahay thay kiounkh uus waqat tak cipher declassify nahi hoa tha. Woh tow kaabeena nay keeya hee aaj hai. Wakeel bus offer hee ker rahay thay. Agar declassify ho chuka hota tow judge sahibaan say ijazat leenay ki zaroorat nahi thi. Sealed kafafa CJ kay haath main daytay aur Allah allah khair Salla. CJ inkaar kerta tow phir phansta aur daikhta tow baat bun jani thi.
Qanoon kay mtabiq Hakoomt ka koi bhi secret document daikhnay ki saza hai jis kaa jajoun ko ilm hai. Iss leeay unhoun nay offer mustrad ker dee thi.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
During this whole regime change move we know that our MNA sold their vote for 18 to 20 crore rupees.

I am CURIOUS to know what sort of price our,
( CHEAP JUSTICES)

Establishment members

Sold for.

Just for a curiosity.

Would appreciate your comments.
سنا ہے دو نوں بکاؤ چئفس کو 60 اور ڈی جی کو پچاس ملین ڈالرز گوجرانوالہ کے کور کمانڈر اور شاید ایک دو اور بھی اس غداری ملک دشمنی میں شامل ہوں انکو بھی کئی کئی ملین ڈالر ملا ہوگا ججز اور انکے چیف کو 150
ملین اب دیکیھیں چیف نے کتبے رکھے اور باقی لوگوں میں کتنے کتنے اور کس کس کو دئے بنچ یا بنچ کے علاوہ

Last edited:

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am absolutely disgusted finding a tweet of Indian politicians addressing to his prime minister that we can buy the whole pakistan for one 1 billion dollars,
wat a moron....where do you find it on sale? craiglist? the GDP is at 280 billion so who would sell the country for 1 billion? i sure would liek to knw

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
cipher declassify nahi hoa tha
It's still not declassified if it was declassified it would be out in the public. PDM was offered to come to the NSC meeting they refused where the letter was show. Judge was offered to see it, he refused so on and so forth.

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
During this whole regime change move we know that our MNA sold their vote for 18 to 20 crore rupees.

I am CURIOUS to know what sort of price our,
( CHEAP JUSTICES)

Establishment members

Sold for.

Just for a curiosity.

Would appreciate your comments.
lambay khatay. pta ni kia kia lia dia hoga.