High time to Mull option of Petrol Card similar to Kissaan Card.

A. K. Zack

Voter (50+ posts)
Dear all, be rational to this suggestion, my opinion is to bring petrol price to Rs 190/ltr for cars above 1000CC and above, Lower CC cars must be sold at lower price. Bikers user should also be given cheaper price. But with some limit like 50 litter per month, This mechanism must be formed to avoid daily cry of petrol price hike. Most importantly all problem is of Diesel our people think that inflation is mainly due to petrol but it is from hike in Diesel hence Govt should reduce Diesel price.

Most transporters are using Diesel powered vehicles to transport goods hence if we reduce Diesel price then our cost of manufacturing will be reduce.

Please please be patriot to think in this manner, Our Neighbour Selling almost Rs 220, In Europe almost Rs, 290. Singapore almost Rs 320.

INCENTIVES: after some time Govt should reduce electricity bills for lower income folks and also compensate on other related utilities .

I hope one in you all have some contacts in the Govt so please share my this view to Govt. I hope IK will think positive.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Any post that starts with Dear ( trade mark of khoti school from the 70s and 80s ) you instantly know its going to be a bore fest full of chawals and bongis

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear all, be rational to this suggestion, my opinion is to bring petrol price to Rs 190/ltr for cars above 1000CC and above, Lower CC cars must be sold at lower price. Bikers user should also be given cheaper price. But with some limit like 50 litter per month, This mechanism must be formed to avoid daily cry of petrol price hike. Most importantly all problem is of Diesel our people think that inflation is mainly due to petrol but it is from hike in Diesel hence Govt should reduce Diesel price.

Most transporters are using Diesel powered vehicles to transport goods hence if we reduce Diesel price then our cost of manufacturing will be reduce.

Please please be patriot to think in this manner, Our Neighbour Selling almost Rs 220, In Europe almost Rs, 290. Singapore almost Rs 320.

INCENTIVES: after some time Govt should reduce electricity bills for lower income folks and also compensate on other related utilities .

I hope one in you all have some contacts in the Govt so please share my this view to Govt. I hope IK will think positive.
Good suggestions ….I hope it reaches somehow to the decision makers….Thanks

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

You are not making any sense "dear"?