Hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
الله کی رسی سے مراد حضرت علی کرم الله وجہہ ہیں جو امت میں قرآن کی درست ترین تفسیر کرتے ہیں
علی سے محبت ایمان اور علی سے بغض منافقت ہے
بروز حشر ہمارے رسول پاک اور حضرت علی ہی گنہگاروں کو جہنم رسید کریں گے

[50:24] احمد رضا خان
حکم ہوگا تم دونوں جہنم میں ڈال دو ہر بڑے ناشکرے ہٹ دھرم کو،

Last edited:

wasiqjaved

الله کی رسی سے مراد حضرت علی کرم الله وجہہ ہیں جو امت میں قرآن کی درست ترین تفسیر کرتے ہیں

Barah'e'karam ... Khud ke matlab na nikaalein. Jo Allah Ta'ala ne seedha seedha Quran Majeed mein irshaad farmaya hai, wohi simple matlab lijiye.

Allah ne aap se hisaab be'hesiyat "MUSALMAN" hee lena hai. Baaqi ye sab sunni (maliki, shafi, wahabi, hanbali, hanafi, barelvi, deobandi), shia (zaidi, alevi-bektashism, Ismaili, alawites), sufi, kharijites... firqey side per rakh dene hain, kyunke inn ka to zikr Qur'an Majeed mein bhi nahi hai.

Jab Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ ne Hajjat'ul'Wida mein farma diya hai ke hum logon per deen mukammal tor par pohncha diya gaya hai to phir kisi aur cheez ki gunjaish bachti nahi hai.

Yehi wo Allah ki rassi hai jise Mazbooti se thaame rakhne ka kaha gaya hai aur khud ki inventions kerne aur firqey mein batne se mana kiya gaya hai.

There is only 1

Barah'e'karam ... Khud ke matlab na nikaalein. Jo Allah Ta'ala ne seedha seedha Quran Majeed mein irshaad farmaya hai, wohi simple matlab lijiye.

Allah ne aap se hisaab be'hesiyat "MUSALMAN" hee lena hai. Baaqi ye sab sunni (maliki, shafi, wahabi, hanbali, hanafi, barelvi, deobandi), shia (zaidi, alevi-bektashism, Ismaili, alawites), sufi, kharijites... firqey side per rakh dene hain, kyunke inn ka to zikr Qur'an Majeed mein bhi nahi hai.

Jab Hazrat Muhammad ﷺ ne Hajjat'ul'Wida mein farma diya hai ke hum logon per deen mukammal tor par pohncha diya gaya hai to phir kisi aur cheez ki gunjaish bachti nahi hai.

Yehi wo Allah ki rassi hai jise Mazbooti se thaame rakhne ka kaha gaya hai aur khud ki inventions kerne aur firqey mein batne se mana kiya gaya hai.
میرے کمنٹ میں پہلی لائن میں ایک عقلی دلیل تھی کہ حضرت علی امت میں درست ترین تفسیر کرنے والے ہیں
دوسری لائن میں ایک حدیث کا مفہوم بیان کیا گیا تھا
تیسری لائن سے ایک دلیل قرآن سے تھی
. . . . . . .
جوابا آپ نے اپنے خیالات بیان کر دیے
جب کہ میں امید کر رہا تھا کہ کوئی ان دلائل پر سوالات کرے گا

Respect

99.999999 per cent all muslims agree upon the differemce is 0.00000001 per cent and due to this there is a difference. This is the reason for difference in ummah the 0.0000001 per cent difference people hold strong opinions against others which results in division.

For example if deobandies, barevelies, wahabies etc all take away the titles and all say we are muslims will the division break. NO i dont think so the issues they differ upon will still be there and the hate will still be there.
Engineer mirza great muslim with tremendous knowledege of Islam holds certain opinions which differs with other scholors as well.
Now coming too Quran and sunnah they all say we follow the Quran and sunnah which ones say that they dont?

For example if i say that i am muslim and i follow Quran and sunnah does that mean that i do and others dont just because they have association with deobandie, bareveli salafi etc?

The likes of engineer who has great knowledge of Islam holds different opinions too other muslim scholors as well the only difference is he does not have a title associated with him like deobandi, bareveli, salafi etc.

The 0.0000001 per cent difference of opinion is cause of difference of ummah. This difference is very minute but the opinions that some hold is that others are non believers. When muslims do not accept each other as muslims due to certain opinions then saying that i am just a "muslim" will not mean much.

Yes we all are muslims and there should be NO deobandies, salafies etc but due too difference of hardcore opinions there is a difference between muslims.

May Allah forgive me if i have said anything wrong and guide me and all of us too straight path which leads us to paradise.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
99.999999 per cent all muslims agree upon the differemce is 0.00000001 per cent and due to this there is a difference. This is the reason for difference in ummah the 0.0000001 per cent difference people hold strong opinions against others which results in division.

For example if deobandies, barevelies, wahabies etc all take away the titles and all say we are muslims will the division break. NO i dont think so the issues they differ upon will still be there and the hate will still be there.
Engineer mirza great muslim with tremendous knowledege of Islam holds certain opinions which differs with other scholors as well.
Now coming too Quran and sunnah they all say we follow the Quran and sunnah which ones say that they dont?

For example if i say that i am muslim and i follow Quran and sunnah does that mean that i do and others dont just because they have association with deobandie, bareveli salafi etc?

The likes of engineer who has great knowledge of Islam holds different opinions too other muslim scholors as well the only difference is he does not have a title associated with him like deobandi, bareveli, salafi etc.

The 0.0000001 per cent difference of opinion is cause of difference of ummah. This difference is very minute but the opinions that some hold is that others are non believers. When muslims do not accept each other as muslims due to certain opinions then saying that i am just a "muslim" will not mean much.

Yes we all are muslims and there should be NO deobandies, salafies etc but due too difference of hardcore opinions there is a difference between muslims.

May Allah forgive me if i have said anything wrong and guide me and all of us too straight path which leads us to paradise.
The difference is waaaaaay more than 0.0000001%. More like 60 to 70% just read the above "translation" of a Quranic provided by sectarian member. No one other than his sect believes in this translation which totally changes the message of the Quran. And this is just one tiny example

Respect

The difference is waaaaaay more than 0.0000001%. More like 60 to 70% just read the above "translation" of a Quranic provided by sectarian member. No one other than his sect believes in this translation which totally changes the message of the Quran. And this is just one tiny example
Between barevelies, deobandies, wahabies or i am muslim group the main stream i do not think there is much difference no way 50 per cent more like 1 per cent.
As for Quran translation they may be some difference but to say large parts of translations has changed the concept of glorious Quran i do not think so.

Last edited:

Respect

Thats what sone scholors of different opinions want you think. Difference between the likes off engineer mirza and say mufti tariq masood knowledge is very little, i would say 1 per cent.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Between barevelies, deobandies, wahabies or i am muslim group the main stream i do not think there is much difference no way 50 per cent more like 1 per cent.
As for Quran translation they may be some difference but to say large parts of translations has changed the concept of glorious Quran i do not think so.
So changing the translation to mean the rope of Allah is Hazrat Ali r.a is "some difference" to you?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Thats what sone scholors of different opinions want you think. Difference between the likes off engineer mirza and say mufti tariq masood knowledge is very little, i would say 1 per cent.

Amount the knowledge is not the issue, its how its applied. I know the so called karamats of "ghaus pak" and so does a brelvi. While I laugh them off as mere fairy tales , brelivis believe them to true miracles of their great murshid.

Respect

So changing the translation to mean the rope of Allah is Hazrat Ali r.a is "some difference" to you?
I am not speaking about that maybe shia have that translation. Mainstream whether it maybe barevelies, deobandies, i am muslim group, wahabies etc do not hold that opinion. We are not speaking of shites muslims in mainstream

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I am not speaking about that maybe shia have that translation. Mainstream whether it maybe barevelies, deobandies, i am muslim group, wahabies etc do not hold that opinion. We are not speaking of shites muslims in mainstream
For me all are the same. As the whole topic of the thread is there are no sects in Islam. So whether its shia or deobandi, they are still sects which is against the spirit of Islam as mentioned in the Quran itself.

And if you delve deeper into these sects you'll see its much more that the 0.00001% differences you portray. Like some "mainstream" sects pray to their holy men who have left this earth 100s of years ago i.e make dua to help them, when this clearly falls in the shirk category as in you are calling upon someone other than Allah in ghaib for help

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Oye tum satya tu nahi gaay? NaozubiAlllah tum shia nay tu Ali ko Allah say bara bana diya hay.

There is only 1

Oye tum satya tu nahi gaay? NaozubiAlllah tum shia nay tu Ali ko Allah say bara bana diya hay.
اے کم عقل ناصبی پرویزی ! اگر کوئی سوال یا اعتراض ہو تو قوٹ کیا کرو
فضول میں قوٹ کرنے کا کیا چس ہے تجھے ؟

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اگر باپ کا بچہ ہے تو ثابت کر کہ کہاں میں نے حضرت علی کو الله سے بر تر قرار دیا ہے
Agar tu baap ka bacha hay tu yeh deny kar