Honda Civic built quality in Pakistan

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Some of it has to do with crumple zones which are designed to absorb the impact and reduce momentum to protect passengers. It is a safety feature. Human life is much more important than a car.

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai someone take their civic to a weighing scale and check whether it conforms with the specifications , if it doesnt then you have a case.w

MSM

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Some of it has to do with crumple zones which are designed to absorb the impact and reduce momentum to protect passengers. It is a safety feature. Human life is much more important than a car.
I was about to say the same thing. Pakistani Awam thinks that the thicker the steel sheet the better the car.

A while ago, I was talkig to someone who was complaining about high inflation and at the same time was saying good things about Orange Train in Lahore. Most of the people cannot do 2+2 and come up with 4 in Pakistan.

Pakistani awaam really do not know and don't WANT to know, how things really work in this world.

hawkkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Most of the new cars any where in the world are like this. Many factors. Absorbing the impact of the crash and fuel consumption are two of those.

Zeb

There are no liable laws in Pakistan, therefore these multi national companies treat Pak like $hit
If Pakistanis act like shit then they deserve the way they are treated, they should have some self respect and stop acting like dummies, the rest of the world is progressing while in Pakistan some of our people dont understand how to do something simple like wipe your behind and how to use flush mechanism on a toilet.

Zeb

Honda civic is still better than corolla and new third class car MG.
I will be impressed if Pakistanis ever learn how to build cars themselves and create an industry that can compete with the rest of the world, I mean country was born in 1947 and we still have not learned anything or have any industry at all that works.