How dare you leak company details of Bajwa's family?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
In Naya Pakistan, instead of asking money trail from the accused, notices are being issued to people who "leaked" this data.

Irony is that Imran Khan himself is overseeing the accountability of the leakers. Let me remind you that this joker used to claim that he will reward whistleblowers when he was in opposition..

See news details:

ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on Tuesday issued show-cause notices to its eight officers and warning letters to two employees over the issue of leakage of data of family members of Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information retired Gen Asim Bajwa.

The sources said that after the cabinet meeting the SECP chairman was called by the prime minister, who heads the establishment division, to inquire about the progress in the data leak case.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Are u saying it's okay to provide such information to India?
In Naya Pakistan, instead of asking money trail from the accused, notices are being issued to people who "leaked" this data.

Irony is that Imran Khan himself is overseeing the accountability of the leakers. Let me remind you that this joker used to claim that he will reward whistleblowers when he was in opposition..

See news details:

ISLAMABAD: The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) on Tuesday issued show-cause notices to its eight officers and warning letters to two employees over the issue of leakage of data of family members of Special Assistant to the Prime Minister (SAPM) on Information retired Gen Asim Bajwa.

The sources said that after the cabinet meeting the SECP chairman was called by the prime minister, who heads the establishment division, to inquire about the progress in the data leak case.

Wake up Pak

See news details:

Hey nawaz criminal absconder.
This issue has been discussed several times on this forum. I know you are peddling the endian narrative and that put you in the list of treacherous person. Your joker has always spoken against Pakistan. Bring the bastard back to pakistan or you like it as he has spitted on his supporters and ran away. Have some shame you low life moron.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hey nawaz criminal absconder.
This issue has been discussed several times on this forum. I know you are peddling the endian narrative and that put you in the list of treacherous person. Your joker has always spoken against Pakistan. Bring the bastard back to pakistan or you like it as he has spitted on his supporters and ran away. Have some shame you low life moron.
`this is a new issue. I am not even asking Bajwa sahab about money trail or how he has built the empire.

I just posted a story where Imran Khan wants to ensure the people in SECP who leaked the details about Bajwa's companies to be punished.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

See news details:

Failed attempt in trying to divert attention from the chitrol you lot are getting and the massive and growing fractures between the so called joint opposition and within the party as well.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)

See news details:

The illiterate pimp of Hindustan and BFF of MODI, who raped Pakistani treasury stole 100 billion $ dollars did money laundering lied under oath , punishment fir such crimes are death by hanging fir this serial thief of Punjab.

A degenerates lohaar clown created by Zia became a monster money laundering king.
A gutter family of inbreds. Must be terminated from Pakistan.

Daughter has a bastard child from Safdar, Birth Date has taazaadd.fact

Okara

what india? the investigation is not about providing the data to india.
A lesson will be made out of those who talk about Gen Bajwa
Why opposition is not taking Gen Bajawa to court just like IK took u to court?
Also why is it so difficult to differentiate between a RAW sponsored agent and PMLN supporter on this forum?

Wake up Pak

`this is a new issue. I am not even asking Bajwa sahab about money trail or how he has built the empire.

I just posted a story where Imran Khan wants to ensure the people in SECP who leaked the details about Bajwa's companies to be punished.
Yes who leaked it and sent it to endia? This needs to be investigated at the highest level.

Okara

Are u saying its okay to leak private information?
Can an English doctor release ur medical report?
Let's assume u hire a Chokidar not like Safdar who try to steal from u what will be ur reaction?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why opposition is not taking Gen Bajawa to court just like IK took u to court?

Do you really think its that easy? Army is veeeeeerry powerful in our country.

• Media censored the part of speech when NS mentioned Bajwa's name.
  • There was and there is a total blackout on media on Bajwa's issue. No one is allowed to talk on this issue. The only exception was when bajwa sahab decided to appear himself due to social media pressure. After he gave his version, total ban has been imposed on media again
  • SECP officals are being targeted for the leak
  • Anyone who talks about is being labeled as RAW/Indian agent by people like you
  • Laws are being drafted to punish those who defame army officals

So please think how anyone in these circumstances would approach court?

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Are u saying its okay to leak private information?
Can an English doctor release ur medical report?
Let's assume u hire a Chokidar not like Safdar who try to steal from u what will be ur reaction?
so when Panama leaks came, did we ask the same questions and went after the leakers? That was also private information ?

NOOO - we went after the accused.

Okara

so when Panama leaks came, did we ask the same questions and went after the leakers? That was also private information ?

NOOO - we went after the accused.
Was Panma Information leaked by the people who supposed to keep it secret or that information was hacked?
Do you really think its that easy? Army is veeeeeerry powerful in our country.

• Media censored the part of speech when NS mentioned Bajwa's name.
  • There was and there is a total blackout on media on Bajwa's issue. No one is allowed to talk on this issue. The only exception was when bajwa sahab decided to appear himself due to social media pressure. After he gave his version, total ban has been imposed on media again
  • SECP officals are being targeted for the leak
  • Anyone who talks about is being labeled as RAW/Indian agent by people like you
  • Laws are being drafted to punish those who defame army officals

So please think how anyone in these circumstances would approach court?
My dear friend, yes you can blame anyone and then say if I do it I will be labeled RAW agent. Trust me if u are a Pakistani go to court and request them to form a JIT against Gen Asif Saleem Bajwa and all of us will support you. I am not here to defend Gen Bajwa if he has done corruption or not. If he is corrupt must be punished severely not the way courts treated you despite a convicted criminal.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Trust me if u are a Pakistani go to court and request them to form a JIT against Gen Asif Saleem Bajwa
No thank you.. I want to live.
all of us will support you.
haha no you won't ...

News of me (as an ordinary citizen) going to court against Gen bajwa will NEVER even make it to the media due to the total blackout. You won't even know what happened to me after I file the report, again due to complete media.

Even if you got to know, you will still blame me as indian agent.. so whats the point...

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
ITS TOTALLY WRONG TO LEAK SUCH INFO, BUT CAN SOMEBODY VERIFY THE VERACITY OF THE ALLEGATION. I AM STILL CONFUSED WHETHER THE PAPA JOHNS STORY IS TRUE OR NOT. ALSO, ISN'T PAPA JOHNS HARAM? THEY SERVE BACON,HAM AND PEPPERONI. ISN'T IT SIMILAR TO A MUSLIM OPENING UP AN ALCOHOL BAR?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

See news details:

This is why
https://twitter.com/x/status/1306471368880541696
https://twitter.com/x/status/1306476358428753921

Okara

No thank you.. I want to live.

haha no you won't ...

News of me (as an ordinary citizen) going to court against Gen bajwa will NEVER even make it to the media due to the total blackout. You won't even know what happened to me after I file the report, again due to complete media.

Even if you got to know, you will still blame me as indian agent.. so whats the point...
Where is ur party if you don't want to go to court as an ordinary citizen but you are okay to do propaganda on this forum as an ordinary person?

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You know the information we are talking about here is that Bajwa's son owned some companies? Whats so sensitive about it?

Its not your nuclear warhead launch code or locations
but the truth you bc mofo's are only too happy to help our enemy india in any way you can!!