How dare you leak company details of Bajwa's family?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Yes, but see the damage done to our glorified Pak Foj.
نواز شریف نے اس کے ذاتی مفاد کے لئے فوج/پاکستان کو نقصان پہچانے کا شائد ہی کوئی موقع ہاتھ سے جانے دیا ہو

sequencers

MPA (400+ posts)
نواز شریف نے اس کے ذاتی مفاد کے لئے فوج/پاکستان کو نقصان پہچانے کا شائد ہی کوئی موقع ہاتھ سے جانے دیا ہو
When monkeys fight with each other, they either get wounded or get killed.

Pak Foj and it's stooges both are monkeys, both are busy removing each others' pants.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
When monkeys fight with each other, they either get wounded or get killed.

Pak Foj and it's stooges both are monkeys, both are busy removing each others' pants.
جس بندر کی روزی روٹی بند ہو جائے وہ کچھ بھی کر سکتا ہے

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The world is spitting on this army and its handpicked illegitimate government which is busy defending corrupt military officials instead of defending the country and liberating Kashmir.
Go and drink some cow piss you piece of shit. This army humiliated your haraamis last year

Hate_Nooras

Many Pakistani patriots will not encourage their children to join this army after seeing its true colours.

Army posts will be filled by low grade, corrupt villagers and pendoos.
Thats a wet dream for you Modi shit eaters. PK army will always be loved by PKS

Hate_Nooras

Actually every new day is bringing disgrace to Pak Army. These people are busy defending their corrupt officers instead of defending the country. You have harmed only one man, Nawaz Sharif; he has harmed your whole organisation. But since you are idiotic and genetically foolish, you carry on with this stupidity which is damaging this army's reputation everyday.
is that why he was begging for months. Do your best you piece of shit. If the Chinese can beat the fuck out of you with sticks, just imagine what we will do to you.

sardar388

Senator (1k+ posts)
ITS TOTALLY WRONG TO LEAK SUCH INFO, BUT CAN SOMEBODY VERIFY THE VERACITY OF THE ALLEGATION. I AM STILL CONFUSED WHETHER THE PAPA JOHNS STORY IS TRUE OR NOT. ALSO, ISN'T PAPA JOHNS HARAM? THEY SERVE BACON,HAM AND PEPPERONI. ISN'T IT SIMILAR TO A MUSLIM OPENING UP AN ALCOHOL BAR?

You can see all the details on their website (Bajco). Yes, they sell pepperoni which is pork and yes it is haram. With all due respect, you must be in a deep slumber, if you think these generals care about halal and haram.

All the talk about Islam and "pakistan ka matlab kiya...La ilaha illallah"is only to exploit the common pakistan who is deeply sentimental and actually believes in it.

The whole country know that the generals and their families are some of the most secular ppl in this country in their private lives, yet they pretend to be the defenders of the faith in public.

nawaz.sharif

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do i get the feeling that you are a Modi piss drinker?
No bro, trust me I am not :)

I just couldn't digest the news that SECP staff who leaked details of Bajwa's son companies are being targeted. I am sure deep down you won't agree with this too...