How do we deal with the situation in Karachi? Some comments

MHAMZA

Minister (2k+ posts)
Since the start of the operation in Karachi we have witnessed a decrease in over all rate of crime, be it kidnap for ransom, target killing or street crimes like mobile snatching, car snatching or bank robberies etc etc..

Sadly what has not stopped is "heavy handedness of police and other LEAs", there have been numerous reports of abductions of individuals from MQM who have been tortured and then released on payment of heavy bribes ....

people from lower class and lower middle class who have been caught and then released after paying 4-5 lac rupees, not all are innocent but this alarming situation has given Urdu speaking folks no recourse but to align themselves with MQM.

Reality is that not only MQM, ANP, PPP and Suni Tehrik all have criminal elements but there are just as big criminals in LEA especially the police.

The present Gov is in no mood to make Police an independent and functioning entity whereby rangers is forced to fill the void but its effectiveness on long term basis remains questionable since with out proper judicial and investigative elements there can be no justice. And in the long run such operations tend to leave a legacy of ethic bias on which MQM like parties feed and strengthen their support in the society.

The media is also giving more time to MQM and Uzair Balauch and others have been totally ignored making it a one-sided campaign against just a single MQM again this will harm the Karachi operation more and strengthen and rejuvenate the ethnic divide in Karachi.

What also is alarming is that the black economy which is very much entrenched in Karachi has not been curbed, billions of rupees and commodities exchange hands every single day without record and some of it goes to the criminals who can sustain their nefarious operations with new recruits and weapons ....

What is sorely needed is a mechanism where the money inflow to all criminal elements is curbed to such an extent that they are crippled financially to remain active, this requires some legislation but the corner stone to an effective and long term strategy will always be an effective and independent police and judiciary the two things our present Gov is most averse to!!!

Without social justice the mindset of a blind MQM supporter can not be changed to such a person all the crimes being committed by MQM are kosher for they are under threat from all over, the media the LEAs and the rest of Pakistan !
If Karachi is given an effective city government, an independent Police like Islamabad Police and a functional and impartial judiciary this monster of terror will gradually become a nightmare of the past .........

If the common man is given justice by courts and protection by the police all parties with mafia's in them will become irrelevant ...

Last edited:

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
lea's badla utar rahi hain mqm se kyunke mqm walo ne buht saray police aur rangers walay maray musharaf dur mein.

saafsaaf

MPA (400+ posts)

حمزہ صاحب کے درج ذیل پوائنٹس پر سنجیدگی سے غور ہونا چاہئے

Without social justice the mindset of a blind MQM supporter can not be changed to such a person all the crimes being committed by MQM are kosher for they are under threat from all over, the media the LEAs and the rest of Pakistan !
If Karachi is given an effictive city government, an independent Police like Islamabad Police and a functional and impartial judiciary this monster of terror will gradually become a nightmare of the past .........

Neutral man

Senator (1k+ posts)
Me khud MQM ko janta hon. MQM logon se nazariye per vote leti he,,, k punjab sindh me corrupt log hen jo merit par kam nahi krte or Karachi ka pesa b kha jate henn,,, nokrian yahn nahi aati,,, tmam kam thap huwe he,,, ye sab 2 % corruppt logon ne kia he,,, (ye sach be he)
lekin kuch logon ki waja se pura punjab or KPK ragre me aa jata he,,, k log un tamam logon ko dushman or corrupt samjne lagte henn,,, phir punjab sindh me b kuch log nafrat k byan dete hen jis Pakistan me dono traf larai shuru ho jati he.....
MQM k karkun smjte hen k hum hak per hen... or Punjab se log unhe ghaddar bolte hen... dono traf bangladesh wala senario a jata he... halanke dono use ho rahe hote hen,,,
phir bht si beroni agencies b active hoti hen,,,, wo b apna kam dikhati hen,,
Altaf hussain ko farishta sift pesh kia jata he,, qauid par andha yaqeen ka manefesto parhaya jata he... jis se karkun kuch logon ki galti ki waja se punjabi pathano sindhion ko dushman smjhne lagte hen,,,
agr punjab me merit par tmam kam hon,,, PM CM or deger posts merit par fill hon ..
aese log ayen jo MQM ki nafrat angez taqreer ka jawab pyar se den or tmam proofs ko daleel k sath pesh karen...
phele Punjab ko province me taqseem kia jaye... ta'k corropt logon ka khatma ho,,, or taqseem ethnic basis par na ho,,
sahi maino me Sobayi khudmukhtari di jaye..
wasail ki munsifana taqseem ho....
chache da munda, sada bnda,, ghirayin,,, panjha marho wala seen khtam ho,,,
aese games entertainment or function kr waye jayen,, jis se Pakistaniat aam ho...
pore mulk me mobiles internet calls sites wagera ki nigrani ki jaye,, sirf makhsoos site tak acces ho...
karachi or pore mulk me cctv camera ka nizam set kia jaye...
pore mulk me bari posts par mojod logon ki scrutiny ki jaye,,,
target killers k 7 unke muawneen ko b pakra jaye,,, or unki tapes or videos ko on media chala kar on media awam ki adalat lage,,,

agr aesa hoga to Pakistan ek qoam ban jaye gi,, wagrna dande,, nafrat ka jawab nafrat, wagera se kuch nahi milna..
har kisi ko haq mile ga.. to MQM apni mot aap mar jaye gi,,, wse b ALTAF HUSSAIN 61 cross kar chuka he,,, hamen uske bad ka socchna he,, k kon aye ga..
hame MQM ko handle nahi krna PAKISTAN ko handle krna he,,, PAKISTAN ki govt. punjab se banti he,,

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
One step at a time, kill the mosquitoes first, then the files, then the cockroaches and then the rats. Arrest or encounter all of MQM, disband it and declare it a foreign funded terrorist organization, 50% of Karachis problem solved, then fire all MQM political hirings in all govt and private organizations, 60 to 70% of Karachi problems solved. Remaining 30 to 40% is easy.

Altaf Lutfi

Again, the same old BBC trick to add little salt of truth to heaps of pure lies, to give a false sense of credibility. I believe the "news" about so called "payment" of money to Rangers and Police must be coming from "reliable sources" or the "poor people not willing to identify for fear of retribution" .

Strangly enough, nobody buys such recyclable scrap though, they keep marketing it.

Democrate

Again, the same old BBC trick to add little salt of truth to heaps of pure lies, to give a false sense of credibility. I believe the "news" about so called "payment" of money to Rangers and Police must be coming from "reliable sources" or the "poor people not willing to identify for fear of retribution" .

Strangly enough, nobody buys such recyclable scrap though, they keep marketing it.

الطاف لطفی صاحب..آپ آج کل اچھا خاصے تجزیہ کر رہے ہیں
ایک گزارش جب اردو میں لکھیں تو فونٹ سائز پانچ کر دیا کریں..پڑھنے میں آسانی ہوتی ہے

Altaf Lutfi

الطاف لطفی صاحب..آپ آج کل اچھا خاصے تجزیہ کر رہے ہیں
ایک گزارش جب اردو میں لکھیں تو فونٹ سائز پانچ کر دیا کریں..پڑھنے میں آسانی ہوتی ہے

سر ! شکریہ ۔۔ انشااللہ تعمیل ھو گی