How Long Will Muslims Ignore The Terrorist Attack In Lebanon By Israeil?

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I remember the genocidal Ariel Sharon. The Jewish Hitler and the crimes he committed against muslims jew boy.
Jew are barking up a wrong tree. Sabra and Chatila Google it and see the photographic evidence.. dead Muslims children

A malignant tumor will have to be terminated. Ben Shalom.

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Since Pakistanis are forbidden by government order to teach any favorable portrayal of Israel - indeed, are encouraged to spread defamatory lies about the Jewish State to "forestall" such portrayals - I'm not surprised at your reaction. But that doesn't mean you have to subscribe to it, either, right? You're not voicing a moral judgment here, that's been hijacked, therefore your sentiments are reduced to mere political appeasement. It distracts from the subject topic, indeed it distracts even from the threads that you yourself have opened.
LOL Says the Hasbara man, tell me what is someone like you lurking on this forum for years doing here anyways, if not keeping tabs for your superiors.

Tamerlane

MPA (400+ posts)
Oo bhai. This jumping to a conclusion is a normal habit of us Pakistanis har cheez to hum nay Israel par daal deni hai magar khud ko theek nahi karna. Let the investigation complete and you will find out.
Oh bhaieee.. track record of Zionists terrorist Satanist demon indicates , It is this excrement of Satan that is responsible for this genocidal act of terror.

2 million dead Iraqis in war for Israel do you remember WMDs? Did u find it? Hell no.

Dead Muslims all over the planet.. instigators are white supremacist Christian Jewish terrorist who writes this scripts and give heads up in a cartoon series, The Simpsons.. Bhaieeee.

Time to act... We know the enemy.. it is PLMN& PPP plus ANP. The great Satan USA

Public execution of Nawaz Zardaree is a must.

SharpAsKnife

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh bhaieee.. track record of Zionists terrorist Satanist demon indicates , It is this excrement of Satan that is responsible for this genocidal act of terror.

2 million dead Iraqis in war for Israel do you remember WMDs? Did u find it? Hell no.

Dead Muslims all over the planet.. instigators are white supremacist Christian Jewish terrorist who writes this scripts and give heads up in a cartoon series, The Simpsons.. Bhaieeee.

Time to act... We know the enemy.. it is PLMN& PPP plus ANP. The great Satan USA

Public execution of Nawaz Zardaree is a must.
My brother. Tell me if we were not shattered the way we are, you think any zionist or our enemies would have done anything? Its our fault as well and for how long will we keep complaining about their doings? What have we done to defend ourselves?
Also, who do you think supported zardari and sharifs? Us. Nobody else