How many laptops can you carry to Pakistan

deviliicious

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hi,

I need some opinion from anyone who has recently traveled to Pakistan. How many laptops were you able to carry. I want to bring 2 laptops one is work and the 2nd one is personal.

I was wondering if they will allow me to carry multiple laptops or laptops and a tablet PC?

Any brother with some knowledge around government policy or with his recent experience can share.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hi
I don't think there will be any problem carrying multiple laptops either here or in Pakistan. I have carried multiple many times especially when you have reasons to explain just in case if someone questions, which (questioning) though is not expected at all.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)

اس میں تو کوئی مسئلہ نہی۔۔۔ دو لیپ ٹاپ تو نارمل سی بات ہے۔۔۔ بس فونز کا مسئلہ ہوتا ہے کہ ساٹھ دن بعد بند ہو جاتا ہے اگر پی ٹی اے سے رجسٹر نا کرواؤ تو۔۔۔

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس میں تو کوئی مسئلہ نہی۔۔۔ دو لیپ ٹاپ تو نارمل سی بات ہے۔۔۔ بس فونز کا مسئلہ ہوتا ہے کہ ساٹھ دن بعد بند ہو جاتا ہے اگر پی ٹی اے سے رجسٹر نا کرواؤ تو۔۔۔
if you go back before 60 days
and come again will it work
?

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You can bring 2-3 laptops easily. No issue at all. I recently travelled Pakistan from Canada and I had three laptops; one personal and two brand new as gift. I had no problem at all. Even you can bring 4-5 phones with you. But after 60 days phones will stop working by PTA or you have to pay tax to continue using the phone after sixty days. I had five iPhones. One personal; one work phone and three brand new iPhone 13 pro max for gift. No one stopped me at airport

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
if you go back before 60 days
and come again will it work
?

نو آئیڈیا۔۔۔ میرا فون ساٹھ دن بعد بند ہو گیا تھا انٹرنیٹ ڈیوائس بھی۔۔۔ اب دوبارہ جاؤں گا تو پتہ چلے گا کہ چلتا ہے کہ نہی

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am going too after 3 weeks but 10 days ago I was covid +tv even though I was fully veccinated but thanks to Allah hat I have recovered. Now only one thing bothering me that airline required pcr test -tv and I know I may not have -tv resut. I am looking for guidance if some one have travelled with that kind of situation.would letter of recovery from physician be enough or some other test required. My ticket is confirmed.

AntiGossip

Senator (1k+ posts)
What a load of rubbish you can't take more than 1 of each (that a laptop+ single tablet). After that Customs officers will ask you to pay tax.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am going too after 3 weeks but 10 days ago I was covid +tv even though I was fully veccinated but thanks to Allah hat I have recovered. Now only one thing bothering me that airline required pcr test -tv and I know I may not have -tv resut. I am looking for guidance if some one have travelled with that kind of situation.would letter of recovery from physician be enough or some other test required. My ticket is confirmed.
Than stay home, why bother travelling and risking others health and life?

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
کوئی مسلہ نہیں ہے مگر آپ اگر پورا بیگ لیپ ٹاپ کا بھر کر لائیں گے تو پھر کافی لوگوں کے کان کھڑے ہو جائیں گے۔

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
نو آئیڈیا۔۔۔ میرا فون ساٹھ دن بعد بند ہو گیا تھا انٹرنیٹ ڈیوائس بھی۔۔۔ اب دوبارہ جاؤں گا تو پتہ چلے گا کہ چلتا ہے کہ نہی
اب بھی نہیں چلے گا ، ساٹھ دن کا کوٹا پورا ہو چکا ہے۔

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
Here is my personal experience last month

i had a camera and a laptop in my suitcase. When suitcase out of the belt, it was marked to check.

They asked me to open, I told them, i have my personal camera and laptop in it, nothing commercial. They let me go but it was pretty annoying.

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hi,

I need some opinion from anyone who has recently traveled to Pakistan. How many laptops were you able to carry. I want to bring 2 laptops one is work and the 2nd one is personal.

I was wondering if they will allow me to carry multiple laptops or laptops and a tablet PC?

Any brother with some knowledge around government policy or with his recent experience can share.

Thanks