How many people where there in the Jalsas?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Depends if they are free and fair. Btw i have not yet decided who to vote. My last vote was wasted on MR Handsome.
Oh please..this time vote for me? I promise not to waste your vote…I will save it, frame it and hang it in my bed-room..
BTW don't you think I am handsome too??

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
What is that ideology? You call uturns an ideology. Also, let me give you a glimpse of ideology by stating more than half of your cabinet who are turncoats and absconders: Pervaiz Khattak,Babar Awan,Hafeez Sheikh,Ijaz Shah,Azam Swati,Omar Ayub,Baji Firdaus etc etc
Aren't your cabinet full of criminals? JKT, Aleem Khan and Aleema Baj ko tu mai bhol gya. And secondly, how come IK just paid 2 lakh tax? That does not justify his living as well as the house he has built in Zaman Park. Also, if he was that clean he would have made an inquiry into BRT and made sure foreign funding case was concluded.
Thirdly, aap nai bongi mari hai aur mai Pakistani hon and not an idol worshipper. Now go listen to larho mujhe aur banayega naya Pakistan or something. Peace
Dude ..... in your selective patwariism it’s a common symptom to not understand what’s written on the wall ...... Did I call you a hindu or endian ???? ..... :) ...... Why are you giving explanations about that ..... kahin chor ki darhi mein ...... :)
2nd ..... If you are so sure that half of cabinet is corrupt then go to court ..... Ask your convicted criminal leader Maryam and Nawaz Sharif to take them to courts .... Only that way will they be convicted......
Last but not least ...... You ask for IK Zaman Park receipts which IK had when he was only a cricketer and not govt employee BUT you conveniently forget that your convicted criminal leader Nawaz Sharif is residing in same London Apartments which he denied all his life and for which he is not producing receipts....... Selective Patwari ......

Pakistan4life

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Dude ..... in your selective patwariism it’s a common symptom to not understand what’s written on the wall ...... Did I call you a hindu or endian ???? ..... :) ...... Why are you giving explanations about that ..... kahin chor ki darhi mein ...... :)
2nd ..... If you are so sure that half of cabinet is corrupt then go to court ..... Ask your convicted criminal leader Maryam and Nawaz Sharif to take them to courts .... Only that way will they be convicted......
Last but not least ...... You ask for IK Zaman Park receipts which IK had when he was only a cricketer and not govt employee BUT you conveniently forget that your convicted criminal leader Nawaz Sharif is residing in same London Apartments which he denied all his life and for which he is not producing receipts....... Selective Patwari ......
Fan club ki member ho? Zaman park was inherited but not the new house that was constructed upon it. Nawaz tu chor hai but denying the fact that he came from an industrial family is also living in a fools paradise. Whereas Imran Khans father was kicked out of service for misconduct and corruption. Also, Azam Swati etc bhi doodh ke dhulay hai. Maan laya ke aap andhi nahi balke bewaqoof bhi hain.

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fan club ki member ho? Zaman park was inherited but not the new house that was constructed upon it. Nawaz tu chor hai but denying the fact that he came from an industrial family is also living in a fools paradise. Whereas Imran Khans father was kicked out of service for misconduct and corruption. Also, Azam Swati etc bhi doodh ke dhulay hai. Maan laya ke aap andhi nahi balke bewaqoof bhi hain.
Mr Not idol worshipper patwari .... :) ..... Changing goal posts is another symptom that glaringly say you are a a follower of convicted criminal Nawaz sharif which you are too ashamed to admit .....
One question for you ...... Zaman Park house was there even before 2018 , then why did you vote of IK ???.....
If you think father of IK was corrupt then why did you vote for IK in first place ??? .....
Now don’t you say corruption was halal back then that’s why you did ......
Maan lo ke patwari ho ..... :) ...... Wo bewaqoof nahi hote kyunke bewaqoof hone ke liye bhi thora dimaagh chahiye hota hai...... :)

Pakistan4life

Mr Not idol worshipper patwari .... :) ..... Changing goal posts is another symptom that glaringly say you are a a follower of convicted criminal Nawaz sharif which you are too ashamed to admit .....
One question for you ...... Zaman Park house was there even before 2018 , then why did you vote of IK ???.....
If you think father of IK was corrupt then why did you vote for IK in first place ??? .....
Now don’t you say corruption was halal back then that’s why you did ......
Maan lo ke patwari ho ..... :) ...... Wo bewaqoof nahi hote kyunke bewaqoof hone ke liye bhi thora dimaagh chahiye hota hai...... :)
Zaman park house was there but it was only recently demolished and constructed again. I did not know that IK pays 10 times less tax than me yet he enjoys a 300 kanal house bought with Jemimas money- aik din yaad rakhna issey ghar ke wajah se ye badnam hoga. And I voted for PTI khuda ki kasam. But when you guys do not have daleel you call people traitors or patwaris ?

Sonya Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Zaman park house was there but it was only recently demolished and constructed again. I did not know that IK pays 10 times less tax than me yet he enjoys a 300 kanal house bought with Jemimas money- aik din yaad rakhna issey ghar ke wajah se ye badnam hoga. And I voted for PTI khuda ki kasam. But when you guys do not have daleel you call people traitors or patwaris ?
Dude .... Zaman Park house was reconstructed before elections 2018 ..... So why did you vote for IK as you proclaim ???? ...... Not knowing about his tax returns is also no excuse ...... You should know what kind of leader you follow ......
You patwaris contradict yourself too much ..... On one hand you say his Bani Gala house is built off Jamima money and on other hand you accuse him of living beyond means .... :)
Woh aik din jab IK pe aayega tab dekh lein ge ...... abhi toh answer about Nawaz Sharif quote ‘Mere asasay meri aamdan se ziyada hain to tumhein kiya’??? ...... London flats mein rehne wala Nawaz Sharif aaj gali gali badnaam hai un gharon ki waja se .......:

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
ہماری طرف سے 1 کروڑ لوگ کر لو۔۔۔ کیا کر لوگے؟ سوائے اپنے گلے بٹھانے کے۔

سارے بلوچستان کی سیٹیں 15 سے زیادہ نہیں ہیں

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I too was part of that ground filling along with my friends. Likin aab mushkil hai koi niklay. Log buht tang hai. He has fallen from grace. Expose hogya hai. And the quetta jalsa was massive unless you watch ARY or Sama, see the twitter pictures of neutral anchors and reporters. Saach ki hamesha jeet hoti hai.

What the F*** are you smoking? These parties are fighting against the only party that is trying to get rid of corruption. Are you telling me Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are innocent? They have syphoned billions of Pakistani taxpayers money to buy properties abroad and you are supporting them? Wake up and look at what the real sach is.

Salman Mughal

Minister (2k+ posts)
40k is massive. I saw Imran Khans dharnas in Islamabad even participated for a week. Hardly more than a few thousan people were there.

P.S considering caravans were stopped on check posts by govt and mobile and internet was also blocked.

LoLu Bubble Gum khaye gha?

sab chorr isse zyada toh khan ke US ke Jalsay mei logg thay

Pakistan4life

What the F*** are you smoking? These parties are fighting against the only party that is trying to get rid of corruption. Are you telling me Nawaz Sharif and Zardari are innocent? They have syphoned billions of Pakistani taxpayers money to buy properties abroad and you are supporting them? Wake up and look at what the real sach is.
Nawaz and Zardari are corrupt but so is the team of IK. Azam Swati, Babar Awan, Omar Ayub, Pervaiz Khattak, Nadeem Babar, Vawda, Zulfi, JKT, Aleem Khan, Arif Naqvi etc are not clean either. So when all are corrupt it comes down to performance and that is a big zero for Khan, sorry my bad zero is better than the negative gdp growth lol

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz and Zardari are corrupt but so is the team of IK. Azam Swati, Babar Awan, Omar Ayub, Pervaiz Khattak, Nadeem Babar, Vawda, Zulfi, JKT, Aleem Khan, Arif Naqvi etc are not clean either. So when all are corrupt it comes down to performance and that is a big zero for Khan, sorry my bad zero is better than the negative gdp growth lol

Khotey, if you don't understand why the gdp is low then ask your master Nawaz Sharif.