How much of this is true?

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
aur leader bhi yaani cinema ticket blackia bhi zakaat ke paisaay aur kick backs khaa khaa karr Pakistan kaa ameer treen dakoo bann chukka hai

ifteeahmed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اس بات کا یقین تو عمران کے چاہینے والے ہی نہیں بلکہ تقریباّ تمام مخالفین بھی کریں گے۔

WatanDost

How much Cash you can have during international flight? This person looks me an stupid friend of imran.

I carried 3 to 4 million on my international routes its not big deal
depending on you have Answer with proofs and have white money

coolhaider

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان اس میں سے سو روپے نکال کر دے دیتے اور گھر جا کر واپس رکھ دیتے تو اس میں کوئی قباحت نہیں تھی
یہ بات بھی ہضم نہیں ہوتی کے تینوں میں سے کسی کے پاس بھی پیسے نہ ہوں کیا عمران خان خالی ہاتھ باہر گئے تھے
باقی الله جانتا ہے

RustamShah

Banned
Did he mention currency anywhere?

he simply meant he carried these number of diseases

[hilar]

یار لوگوں کو بہت شوق ہے لمبی لمبی چھوڑنے کا، مھجے لگتا ہے کے بیچارے بابا جی اپنے شوق اور خواب کو حقیت سمجھ بھیٹے تھے کسی مشروب کے زیر اثر

WatanDost

Ok. Thanks for the information. What proof you can provide if you have a million?

Brother i am in car business and you know What is car business
one unit i bought 1946 model benz SL 260 with genuine mileage of 7000km just like brand new
AT 4.6million its JUST 1 car and i used to buy 12 weekley in average
Although not each and every of worth of 4.6 million but 700000 to million was normal price

And to proof my claim I have Record of Bank statements with millions of single day Transactions.
AlHAMDOLILLAH

I am Nothing But with Blessings of my Parents, ALLAH AlMighty is very kind on me.
SUM ALHAMDOLILLAH
;)