How Musharraf Enslaved Us!!!

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pak Generals have always been Harami. They are the biggest traitors and have never been sincere with Pakistan. Hope these Gandus get hanged.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Base or providing a corridor for safe exit???
Yes but still?
Anyway I am not against bajwa nor Musharraf. Its a dirty game that we have played, even Musharraf fooled USA. After 911 it was a crises and Musharraf dealt very well. We had no option, neither we can't afford stupidity. We could not fight USA, could not even afford neutrality. It was a double game musharaf played and that's why he was kicked out by Pakistani military and USA. After Musharraf, Kayani continued same game which Musharraf started. Agencies plays dirty game.

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Yes but still?
Anyway I am not against bajwa nor Musharraf. Its a dirty game that we have played, even Musharraf fooled USA. After 911 it was a crises and Musharraf dealt very well. We had no option, neither we can't afford stupidity. We could not fight USA, could not even afford neutrality. It was a double game musharaf played and that's why he was kicked out by Pakistani military and USA. After Musharraf, Kayani continued same game which Musharraf started. Agencies plays dirty game.

He is begging to keep his power...
In return, he served them quite well!!!

pinionated

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I have said before, unlike Nawazoo and Zardari, Musharraf has always been loyal to Pakistan. The difference between Musharraf and IK is, one is pragmatist and other visionary.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musharraf sold the country’s sovereignty on one phone call and as a result we lost 80000 people & suffered $150 billion loss to our economy.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
After 911 it was a crises and Musharraf dealt very well.
Ek phone mein tatti nikal gai and became the USA's poodle because of which we lost 1000s of lives and billions of dollars then to save his own dirty ass gave NRO to all these haramis. You call that handling it well.

I dunno what mishandling it would look like

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)

He is begging to keep his power...
In return, he served them quite well!!!
You are kid in your 20's I believe. That's how politics and world game works. He tried to fool USA again but they knew and released the video to punish him what he did. The video was just a fooling tactics. If you belive your military chief was a traitor then current Pakistani military is also traitor including Bajwa and Thanku shareef. If Mush is in power it would be better for Pakistan, better than zardari nawaz and even IK.

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ek phone mein tatti nikal gai and became the USA's poodle because of which we lost 1000s of lives and billions of dollars then to save his own dirty ass gave NRO to all these haramis. You call that handling it well.

I dunno what mishandling it would look like
Ek phone call per to raheel shareef ki tattee bhi nikal gayi jab usne fata Balochistan fouj bheji aur baloch pushtun maray, na sirf Afghanistan ma usa ki madad bhi zordar kia, Uri k bad 2016 ma Endia ne so called 1st surgical strike kia to kia karliya thanku shareef ne, kayani sb ne to Abbotabad ka karnama anjam diya, agar apki definition me baat kia jaye warna ma janta hon International politics is a dirty game and never a zero sum game and military ki majburee hotee hai.

Last edited:

Mikkix

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf sold the country’s sovereignty on one phone call and as a result we lost 80000 people & suffered $150 billion loss to our economy.
To kayani sb lar lete, ya raheel shareef lar leta, wo kiun choopa laga rahay thay? Ya bajwa ko bolo jayo Endia per attack karden ya phat gayi endian hamlay k khouf se? Karayen kashmir azad hum bhi dekhen bahaduri.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ek phone call per to raheel shareef ki tattee bhi nikal gayi jab usne fata Balochistan fouj bheji aur baloch pushtun maray, na sirf Afghanistan ma usa ki madad bhi zordar kia, Uri k bad 2016 ma Endia ne so called 1st surgical strike kia to kia karliya thanku shareef ne, kayani sb ne to Abbotabad ka karnama anjam diya, agar apki definition me baat kia jaye warna ma janta hon International politics is a dirty game and never a zero sum game and military ki majburee hotee hai.
Whataboutery, we are not talking about Raheel, Kayani etc etc. We are talking about commando bhai saab

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To kayani sb lar lete, ya raheel shareef lar leta, wo kiun choopa laga rahay thay? Ya bajwa ko bolo jayo Endia per attack karden ya phat gayi endian hamlay k khouf se? Karayen kashmir azad hum bhi dekhen bahaduri.
Gen Kayani was a very incompetent general. His brothers were involved in corruption deals with Zardari & Kayani was in bed with the corrupt politicians.
Gen Raheel was a great army chief who destroyed TTP and MQM terrorists & networks. Gen Bajwa is another brave soldier & army chief.
Jab India par attack karne ka time aayega tou kar bhi lenge filhal mulk ki economy strong kar rahe hai. Mulk economically aur militarily strong hoga tou har challenge kar muqabila kar sakenge.

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Criticism on Mushy does not absolve the other Generals from crimes against the state.