How Popalzai accept a Cresent witness.

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Fawad Ch. was right. Throw these liars in Jail!

O bhai, Quran pe haath rakh k log courts mei jhoot bol aate hein. Is this how you take gawahi??? Have you seen a court proceeding on eye witness? Does the judge say that because this person took oath on Quran I'm going to believe everything he is going to say or he lets the prosecutor do the Jirah on the eye witness to verify if he's telling the truth or a lie??? ? ? ?

The witness should have been asked about:

1. Direction of the moon.
2. Shape of the moon.
3. Color of the moon.
4. Elevation of the moon. etc.

And if multiple people from different areas who don't know each other would have given you the same answer to all your questions about the moon then you can say ok! It makes sense, the eye witnesses must be true!

THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE THAT THE MOON COULD BE SEEN ON THE 3RD JUNE EVEN IN SAUDIA!!!

This is for all those who think accepting crescent ? witness is a joke.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yeh sirf Peshwar aur saudia mein chan logo ki aankein mein hubble telescope laga huwa kyun hai. Jub poori duniya mein Chand nazar nahi aya. Sari sciency calculations ke mutabiq bhi chaand nazar aanay ka koi imkaan nahi tha duniya ke kissi hissay mein, to inko phir kaisay dikh gaya?

Fakhre Alam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yeh sirf Peshwar aur saudia mein chan logo ki aankein mein hubble telescope laga huwa kyun hai. Jub poori duniya mein Chand nazar nahi aya. Sari sciency calculations ke mutabiq bhi chaand nazar aanay ka koi imkaan nahi tha duniya ke kissi hissay mein, to inko phir kaisay dikh gaya?
Have you tried to see the Cresent yourself? I expect some honesty here.

ali-raj

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yaar agar chand nazar aye ga tu saab ko aye ga, yeh kon sey 1 - 2 log hain jin ko akeelay akeelay chand nazar ata hai?
I agree that due to clear weather, it is possible to see moon clearly in remote areas of KPK, but it should be visible to everyone, not only to an old arse, who couldn't see his hand clearly, but can see a faded, couple of hours old, thin as hair line Moon on the sky with naked eye.
I also agree that muneeb has problems with popalzai, but this popalzai si also a fitna .

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Why should I ? When there was 0 chance of sighting it and many have and comeback with 0 results. Even here in the UAE the official moon sighting committee did not see it, late in the night at around 9.30 they said saudi has declared Eid so they are also doing the same.

This is a picture taken by a person who did go out to observe the moon after maghrib on tuesday

61662769_2224943494252613_8680242532870782976_n.jpg

Even in this zoomed in image you can barely make out the thin sliver crescent, then tell me how was it visible on monday evening!

insouciant

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bro!

On a serious note, sit with someone who understands astronomy. He'll take you through celestial movements, the relationship between the sun, earth, & moon movements and how moon phases are calculated, and how we can tell Fajr/Maghrib/Eid timings etc. with 100% accuracy for even 10, 100, 200, 2000 years ahead in the future! It's really fascinating..! I'm 100% sure that once you'll yourself learn it, you'll yourself say that Popalzai and his witnesses should be hanged in the public! ?

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sun stars and moon follow commandant of their creator which is Allah only we humans are the stupid bunch who put logic ahead of our creator . The birth of new moon is not based on astronomical calculation it's Allah's will to make it happen whenever and wherever he wants

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Sun stars and moon follow commandant of their creator which is Allah only we humans are the stupid bunch who put logic ahead of our creator . The birth of new moon is not based on astronomical calculation it's Allah's will to make it happen whenever and wherever he wants
And this is the logic all our jahil moulvis who don't know anything about anything give us. Basically saying how dare you question my authority even though I don't know jack shit!!!
Science does not contradict but rather confirms our creator's creations and methods !!!

cayanide

Senator (1k+ posts)
And this is the logic all our jahil moulvis who don't know anything about anything give us. Basically saying how dare you question my authority even though I don't know jack shit!!!
Science does not contradict but rather confirms our creator's creations and methods !!!
Good for your tiny egoistic mind