How to anonymously report corruption?

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
How do I report the alleged corruption of a PTI cabinet member who happens to be also my relative? Whats the status of the whistle blower act? I want to do this anonymously because of threat to family. The guy used to ride a bike a few years back and has multiple businesses now acquired through unfair use of his position.

His brother usually gets contracts which he further sublets. A clear violation of his authority and conflict of interest. This sob was also exposed by Akbar S Babar in his email and pinpointed his properties accumulated over time. Those properties are actually owned by him, but through his front man and uncles son.

Last edited by a moderator:

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
P.S Also BRT Peshawar is a sad story full of corruption. I can name a few people who allegedly exchanged money. While Malam jaba is not a corruption tale but more of an administrative issue.

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
How do I report the alleged corruption of a PTI cabinet member who happens to be also my relative? Whats the status of the whistle blower act? I want to do this anonymously because of threat to family. The guy used to ride a bike a few years back and has multiple businesses now acquired through unfair use of his position.

His brother usually gets contracts which he further sublets. A clear violation of his authority and conflict of interest. This sob was also exposed by Akbar S Babar in his email and pinpointed his properties accumulated over time. Those properties are actually owned by him, but through his front man and uncles son.

if you have the evidence send those to Anchor Imran Khan, he is very found of such matters, and explain your side of story to him. just 2 weeks back, a Law is passed that no one can ask Reports their Source of information, so you will not be exposed ... or any other anchor you think can present this information to media,
or
if you want to make money as well, then send all these evidences to any PML(N) anchor, they will take care of it, and pay you as well, after that you just sit back and enjoy the TV Shows...

if you just want to take care of corruption and do not want a media trial of your relative and PTI but still want punishment for corrupt, then give all the evidences to NAB, stating that you do not want your name to be public they will proceed and file a case against culprits ...

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
if you have the evidence send those to Anchor Imran Khan, he is very found of such matters, and explain your side of story to him. just 2 weeks back, a Law is passed that no one can ask Reports their Source of information, so you will not be exposed ... or any other anchor you think can present this information to media,
or
if you want to make money as well, then send all these evidences to any PML(N) anchor, they will take care of it, and pay you as well, after that you just sit back and enjoy the TV Shows...

if you just want to take care of corruption and do not want a media trial of your relative and PTI but still want punishment for corrupt, then give all the evidences to NAB, stating that you do not want your name to be public they will proceed and file a case against culprits ...
I don't trust geela teeter who started on a bike and now has a 4 kanal house and expensive vehicles. He seems to be compromised. But can you still give me email address of these individuals you mentioned? I want to just pin point the names of the front man and also the properties accumulated and the contracts extracted so that someone can at least take some sort of action. It is crystal clear and this shameless ministers tayas son currently lives in the house and property bought through ill gotten wealth. And NAB is sleeping as far as PTI and I mean powerful members of PTI are concerned. Otherwise Khattak/Zulfi would have been behind bars in BRT.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Just Blame it on Noon league and tell to Imran khan. He will find another pointer for his next Taqreer Allah Allah Kher Sallah

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Post some evidence on social media, it’s very powerful despite with all the kaxhra, if anyone doing their job honestly sees it, they might pick it up and you can then give your rest of evidence.

but to be honest, the sort of corruption you are taking about is widely prevalent all across the country: abusing position of power by using relatives and receiving kick backs. I doubt such cases get taken up by anti corruption ppl.

ppp and noon had mastered this art and pti is doing the same.

but if you do follow this corrupt person, you will be doing great service to our country.

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Post some evidence on social media, it’s very powerful despite with all the kaxhra, if anyone doing their job honestly sees it, they might pick it up and you can then give your rest of evidence.

but to be honest, the sort of corruption you are taking about is widely prevalent all across the country: abusing position of power by using relatives and receiving kick backs. I doubt such cases get taken up by anti corruption ppl.

ppp and noon had mastered this art and pti is doing the same.

but if you do follow this corrupt person, you will be doing great service to our country.
I am not FIA nor NAB, I know of the house address that they are currently living and the ownership can be identified by any patwar khana. Shouldn't the minister be the one that provides evidence of how and with what means he bought that land and built a house on it?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Blame it? If you look up the word corruption in the dictionary it will show the pictures of noon goons as they are the originator of corruption. ???
Per transparency international, Pakistan went 4 points up in corruption. Since IK took over we moved 7 steps ahead. That means he is 7 times more correct ???

Atif_Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
I don't trust geela teeter who started on a bike and now has a 4 kanal house and expensive vehicles. He seems to be compromised. But can you still give me email address of these individuals you mentioned? I want to just pin point the names of the front man and also the properties accumulated and the contracts extracted so that someone can at least take some sort of action. It is crystal clear and this shameless ministers tayas son currently lives in the house and property bought through ill gotten wealth. And NAB is sleeping as far as PTI and I mean powerful members of PTI are concerned. Otherwise Khattak/Zulfi would have been behind bars in BRT.

Just on the lighter node, from my three options you chose the option with "MAKE MONEY" ... :) no doubt your cousin must have chosen the same option ...

I do not have any email address of the PML(N) media ...

Post your evidence here they will be automatically published on net and reach their destinations ... but if you only FEELs LIKE that they did something wrong or its only your gut feeling then only option is NAB try them ... asset beyond means is only available in NAB LAW ...

JunaidMarwat

MPA (400+ posts)
Just on the lighter node, from my three options you chose the option with "MAKE MONEY" ... :) no doubt your cousin must have chosen the same option ...

I do not have any email address of the PML(N) media ...

Post your evidence here they will be automatically published on net and reach their destinations ... but if you only FEELs LIKE that they did something wrong or its only your gut feeling then only option is NAB try them ... asset beyond means is only available in NAB LAW ...
Brother it is not my gut feeling. We inherited the same amount of property, he sold most of his, but today he has bought bungalows and agricultural land in excess of what he already inherited. I did not know one could do that with a ministers salary. I am not the land record revenue neither am I FIA or NAB, but all I can do is point out the house his uncle lives in at Banigala that was made after PTI came into power.

Last edited: