How to create a Thread on Siasat.pk Properly

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
That’s why he’s giving every one training so it don’t get deleted unless it’s already being posted some where else in siasat pk

Apparently everything I start has already been posted before, even though I am here on Siasat for over 5 years now and don't recall ever seeing such a thing being posted. And this is not the only forum I visit or comment on, There are many other forums currently and in the past I have and am active on and even moderate some.

Apparently I can't get it right only here on siasat.pk since the new upgrade :/

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Apparently everything I start has already been posted before, even though I am here on Siasat for over 5 years now and don't recall ever seeing such a thing being posted. And this is not the only forum I visit or comment on, There are many other forums currently and in the past I have and am active on and even moderate some.

Apparently I can't get it right only here on siasat.pk since the new upgrade :/
There might be some one in siasat pk staff don’t like you because it happened to me I got blocked and no one even given me reason. The only one person who finally got me the answer was Annie then I appealed to Adeel the owner of siasat pk. He finally unblocked me now I am so scared to post a thread in case I get blocked again that I don’t post any thing.
Siasat pk should have following procedures for blocking members.
Step 1 guide members
Step 2 training links to videos how to make threads.
Step 3 1st warning always give reason with links to training videos
Step 4 final warning always explain what is wrong with links to training videos.
Step 5 short term ban few days always explain why banning and how long send email.
Step 6 few weeks ban explain why banning and how long.
Step 7 long ban explain reason and How long.
Step 8 siasat pk should have appeal process in case staff has made a mistake or being bias.
The final point siasat pk should never ever close the communication link between the members even if they are banned unless that member is swearing or abusing the staff. Should reply to emails if the banned member is asking for explanation or he thinks he was unfairly banned.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

اس کلپ میں تو ٹیگنگ کا آپشن دکھا مگر ابھی جب اصل میں چیک کیا تو وہ آپشن نہیں ملا۔۔۔کیوں۔۔؟