How to create a Thread on Siasat.pk Properly

irumsohale

Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

Thanks for sharing

Zeesh

I am unable to Post thread. Please Help.
Error is: You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

thanks for this video -it helped me to understand how to add things into siasat pk - except I added Tweet of article (as per instruction above) and someone went in and copied whole article from original website - which I assume is illegal since it falls under copyright infringement. So I was very careful not to do that...but some moderator changed my post - so I am confused why they did that...every law I read says not to copy more than a few lines and give source and link - but only few lines unless you have permission from the site to do full articles. Please explain - thanks don't want to make any errors.

thanks for this video -it helped me to understand how to add things into siasat pk - except I added Tweet of article (as per instruction above) and someone went in and copied whole article from original website - which I assume is illegal since it falls under copyright infringement. So I was very careful not to do that...but some moderator changed my post - so I am confused why they did that...every law I read says not to copy more than a few lines and give source and link - but only few lines unless you have permission from the site to do full articles. Please explain - thanks don't want to make any errors.
Hi can you reply to this? -

maheen khan

can you please explain in the video how to generate poll. it's not allowing me and got a comment I have no permission. why

did you block my starting threads because I asked this question?

Onzaarpk

Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

Nice information. Thanks for your help!

Usama Khawaja

Thanks bro

Hunter_

MPA (400+ posts)
I am getting the below message what should I do now?

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action"