How to create a Thread on Siasat.pk Properly

JasoosNumOne

Citizen
Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

Thanks sir

Zainab Seemab

Aslam o Alikum sir,
Hope you are doing great,
Thanks for sharing such a great guide video for posting a thread on Siasat. pk. I Appreciate it.
I have watched the video but I cannot post a new thread. this message appears every time whenever I try to post a new thread.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Please get back to me with a solution
Thanks sir,
best regards
Zainab Seemab

Afzal Shah

اردو میں مجھے آرٹیکلز لکھنے ہیں کیا آسان طریقے میں یہ بات سمجھا سکتے ہیں

Afzal Shah

اردو ڈاٹ کام میں کالمز لکھتا ہوں اسی طرح یہاں بھی لکھنا چاہتا ہوں خصوصا سیاسی حالات پر

aamir0055z

the same message "you do not have permission to perform this action" i am recieving when i try to post a thread, kindly resolve this issue by your guidance @siasat.pk

aamir0055z

I am fond of writing articles on different issues of pakistan so it is requested to the admin of siasat.pk to give solution for creating thread.

Mushwani1

Majority of our new users(even some old ones) don't know how to create a thread properly and our mods are tired of explaining to individuals.:)
Therefore I thought It'd be a good idea to just make a how-to video and automatically send to all the new users.

I can't creat the thread and shows the

I can't create the thread and shows the message "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

Talisman

MPA (400+ posts)

Thanks

mag9

Nice Tutorial, Here is a Big thumbs-up for you!? You explained it in a very simple and easy way.

Shezi Roonjha

Assalam o alaikum
Im a urdu writer and im new on siasat.pk i here to share my articles but im unable to create a thread

I cannot post and I get an error:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

How do I resolve this? I am following the instructions in the video.

Thank you.

Mubbasher Ahmed

Do people really follow your guide??? because I don't see any recent comment activity in this video section of yours.....last comment was posted by adeel and the date of posting is 12 june 2018