How to Create a thread on Siasat.pk

Adeel

Founder
AS guys,

I get a lot of pms from new members asking how to create a thread on this forum. So here goes step by step instructions.

STEP 1. Make sure you are signed in

STEP 2. Choose an appropriate forum where you want your thread to be.(check image below)

del3.jpg

STEP 3. Once you get to the forum Click post new thread on top left corner (check image below)

attachment.php

STEP 4. Simply add your title, and content in provided boxes. If you are posting an article from another website, please make sure to add the source link at the bottom.

Let me know If you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naeem Abid

Citizen
Hi Thanks for the post .

while trying to create a new thread i am facing some problem . please have a look on the attached image .

i had followed the steps. n still am ending up with the same message . May be it is due to the ( restriction Minimum Number of the posts i have to send) .

Code:
http://tinypic.com/r/166yn2b/7
166yn2b.png

engr.iffi

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks bro
AS guys,

I get a lot of pms from new members asking how to create a thread on this forum. So here goes step by step instructions.

STEP 1. Make sure you are signed in

STEP 2. Choose an appropriate forum where you want your thread to be.(check image below)

del3.jpg

STEP 3. Once you get to the forum Click post new thread on top left corner (check image below)

attachment.php

STEP 4. Simply add your title, and content in provided boxes. If you are posting an article from another website, please make sure to add the source link at the bottom.

Let me know If you have any questions.

SunsetFaroan

Voter (50+ posts)
Need help for posting

Dear readers,

I would like to share some news on this website, just importing from other published newspaper with images inside as well.In other words copy and paste.
I tried my best to do it by it did not work,any guidelines in this concern will be highly appreciated.I am using i Mac Thanks.

W slam.

Zeeshan Haider Gilani

help-wanted.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: