Hubble's Andromeda Galaxy Image Shows Over 100 Million Stars

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This is nothing, look up the hubble deep field image. A tiny spot in the sky basically the size of the moon in the sky contains over 250,000 galaxies and some much much bigger than andromeda galaxy so maybe multiple of billions of stars in just one of them.

I highly highly recommend downloading it and scanning through the image, I've spent a lot of time doing so. its literally mind boggling to think in that just one tiny spot in the sky there are trillions of stars and planets Imagine how many in the entire universe! And then you naturally think are we really alone in this such a huge actually unimaginable vast expanse!

Link in the this video description. This video and this deep field image is really what got me interested in astronomy.

WatanDost

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is nothing, look up the hubble deep field image. A tiny spot in the sky basically the size of the moon in the sky contains over 250,000 galaxies and some much much bigger than andromeda galaxy so maybe multiple of billions of stars in just one of them.

I highly highly recommend downloading it and scanning through the image, I've spent a lot of time doing so. its literally mind boggling to think in that just one tiny spot in the sky there are trillions of stars and planets Imagine how many in the entire universe! And then you naturally think are we really alone in this such a huge actually unimaginable vast expanse!

Link in the this video description. This video and this deep field image is really what got me interested in astronomy.

And Ghamdi says that "Paradise n Hell" will be created on this very planet earth after day of judgement ? ? ?

WatanDost

Then your memory must be failing you, go look it up again.

No need dear
I debated with very staunch supporter n promoter of Ghamdi on this very forum for almost 2 years and finally he ran
and that quoted claim of ghamdi was in very first video that i watched of Ghamdi Gumrahi

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
No need dear
I debated with very staunch supporter n promoter of Ghamdi on this very forum for almost 2 years and finally he ran
and that quoted claim of ghamdi was in very first video that i watched of Ghamdi Gumrahi
Ok fine, but if you bring up a claim and then don't back it up better not make any such claims. But if you do make a claim, then better to be ready to back it up.
P.S: I am not a supporter of Ghamdi. There are a lot of things I don't agree with him and that is really where he shines, he never forces you to accept his findings, he says here are his finding, if they make sense to you accept them if not, don't and always welcomes genuine criticism.

WatanDost

Ok fine, but if you bring up a claim and then don't back it up better not make any such claims. But if you do make a claim, then better to be ready to back it up.
P.S: I am not a supporter of Ghamdi. There are a lot of things I don't agree with him and that is really where he shines, he never forces you to accept his findings, he says here are his finding, if they make sense to you accept them if not, don't and always welcomes genuine criticism.

Finding against the teachings of Quran n Sunnah are biddah...most of his findings/beleives are based on HIS ASSUMPTION/QIAAS and QIAAS needs IJMAAH but he never go for it, always float his findings in between inverted qoma's "Mairay khyaal kay mutabiq" and thats why he is wrong no.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Finding against the teachings of Quran n Sunnah are biddah...most of his findings/beleives are based on HIS ASSUMPTION/QIAAS and QIAAS needs IJMAAH but he never go for it, always float his findings in between inverted qoma's "Mairay khyaal kay mutabiq" and thats why he is wrong no.
Thats your opinion and you are welcomed to it. But you just go on making claims you can't back up out of the blue, thats what I was talking about.

Personally I'm not a traditionalist, I was earlier not anymore. Alhamdulilah my mind opened up. Majority of what we are taught as religion today is not based on the Quran or Sunnah but hadith and mixed in with culture, and we have given hadith such elevated status that we are ready throw even the Prophets under the bus just to prove they are Sahih.

Majority of what traditional mullahs teach is just symbolism and dogma, beard should be this long, pants should be this long, woman should look like a tent and their thinking is everything in Islam is haram until proven halal, when the actual teaching of the deen and the earliest scholars of Medina is everything is considered halal unless declared haram. And if you really investigate Ghamdi is not teaching anything new, most of his teaches matches with Imam Malik the earliest of the Medina scholars a taba tabieen himself. Or you are going to say Imam Malik also does not know what he is saying and spreading gumrai.

Just as innocent until proven guilty, rather than guilty until proven innocent.